Xposed Installer v3.0 alpha 4 V74 20150911 (5.1.1+) Samsung Lollipop
Requirements: Android 5.1+, ROOT
Overview: Xposed for Lollipop is finally here!
This is an Xposed framework variant built and tested on the Galaxy S6 (G920F), but it should support all other GS6 variants and “maybe” the upcoming Samsung Arm64 devices.
Samsung made a lot of changes to ART without providing the sources, that’s why it took a while to workaround some of their changes, some changes have been made to the framework part (“core-libart.jar” and “conscrypt.jar”) to get it to work with the AOSP ART, more information here.
I didn’t get any issues while testing it with YouTube AdAway and Greenify modules, but i would say “It is still experimental”.
– Stock Deodexed 5.1.1 Roms (I recommend stock ones, but it should support custom TW Roms also)
– CWM recovery
If you don’t have a deodexed Rom:
– Try this tool to deodex your Rom
– Or use my Rom (for G920F only).- Or check on xda for a deodexed Roms for your device
– Post your xposed logs
– Your Rom details
– PM me your logcat if you get any bootloop
– Upload your “core-libart.jar” and “conscrypt.jar” from “/system/framework/”
How to install:
– Make a nandroid backup
– Copy the Xposed file and the uninstaller to your sdcard
– Flash “xposed-vxx-sdk22-tw-arm64-custom-build-by-wanam-xxxxxxxx.zip” through CWM recovery
This has been tested on my G920F with my Rom.
Donate to @rovo89
All credits go to @rovo89 for his amazing job on xposed framework
Thanks to @_riddle for his work on oat2dex
Thanks to @arter97, @clark44, @insty, @svadev for making it possible to port Xposed to the Galaxy S6 and Arm64/TW devices.
Without these people, this would not have been possible at all.
– Updated to official xposed v74
This update should fix the gms maps module crashe and maybe some other non system apps that generate odex file on the device.
I reverted back to the default speed dexopt filter for better perfs, for people who are getting a low space, i posted an other version with dexopt space filter, we still don’t know the cause of this issue.
I made an attempt to support odex Roms (included on the new version 11092015), i followed the same idea of @rovo89 used for gz compression support, renamed odex files to force installd to run dex2oat, the Rom boot up, but with the same low space issue that makes it unusable! So no need to try it for now on odexed Roms.
– Re-based my build on @rovo89 repos (v73)
– Fixed the shared prefs bug (thanks to @romracer and @cryptyk)
– Balanced dexopt filter to save more space on bloated TW Roms, it saves more than 300MB on my debloated Rom so it should do better on bloated ones, if you still get out of system space and apps FC, there is nothing i can do for you, going ahead to save more space will lead on a performance issue, ask your Rom cooker to debloat it.
XposedInstaller 3.0 alpha4
Xposed Installer v3.0 alpha 4 V74 (5.1.1+) Samsung Lollipop
Incoming search terms:
- da2m blogspot in
- https//da2m blogspot in
- https://da2m blogspot in
- da2m blogspot
- da2m blogspots in
- download xposed framework versi 74 by romracer
- download xposed framework version 74
- https da2m blogspot in
- taichi panda odex