WYSIWYG Web Builder 11.0.5 + Extensions | 17.7 MB
WYSIWYG Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create web pages. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed.
Now available: WYSIWYG Web Builder!
• Visually design your website (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get).
• No HTML knowledge required! Just drag & drop objects to the page!
• Outputs standard HTML4, HTML5, XHTML, CSS3, PHP.
• Template support (100+).
• HTML5 Audio/Video, YouTube, Flash Video and more!
• Slidehows, photo galleries, rollover images, rollover text.
• Navigation bars, Menu bar and many other navigation options.
Desktop publishing for the web, build web sites as easy as Drag & Drop!
• One Click Publishing” No FTP program needed. No special hosting required, use with any Hosting Service!
• Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard plus Form validation tools and built-in CAPTCHA.
• Advanced graphics tools like shapes, textart, rotation, shadows and many other image effects.
• Fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs etc), animations, effects and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
• Google compatible sitemap generator / PayPal eCommerce Tools
• Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tab menus, dropdown menus, sitetree, slidemenus.
• Built-in Slide Shows, Photo Galleries, Rollover images, Banners etc.
• Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats.
• Unique extension (add-on) system with already more than 250 extensions available!
Whats New :
– Fixed: Crash when using image frames in layout grid.
– Fixed: Re-opening page with layout grid uses wrong view pointer.
– Fixed: Rollover animations in centered layout grid are left aligned.
– Fixed: Table cell alignment not applied to all selected cells.
– Improved: Google Maps script now has fixed height in Layout grid.
– Improved: parallax/cover is removed when selecting different background mode.
– Improved: background-attachment will be set to ‘scroll’ when parallax is disabled in breakpoints.
– Improved: Added playlist parameter in YouTube when using loop option.