This is the all-in-one utility for several Xiaomi devices, such as Redmi Note 3, which is capable to root, to install custom recovery (TWRP), to unlock bootloader and to do many other useful things. Meet WinDroid Toolkit, a Windows based utility to simplify the rooting process for many Android phones including Xiaomi devices. The tool is made for newbie who wants to avoid some complicated and technical stuff just to unleash the awesomeness of his / her phone.
Users of WinDroid shall never again to worry about ADB drivers, suitable custom recovery package, user access images, and so on because the toolkit will simply recognize your device and choose most suitable packages needed. Therefore, everything is made easy by this tool.
Also read :
Normally, users need to download all required files before rooting their phones. Check out few of its features below :
- Supports more than 170+ devices
- Install specific USB drivers
- Application for Unlocking bootloader
- Facilitate Unlocking bootloader
- Flash TWRP 3.0.0 recovery
- Download SuperSU 2.65
- Root your phone
- Sleek flat Metro UI interface style.
Requirements: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
File name :
Version 3.1 | 356 downloads | 5 MB
v3.1 – supported MIUI devices including : Mi 3, Mi 4c, Mi Note Pro, Mi Pad, Mi Pad 2, Redmi 1S, Redmi 2, Redmi Note, Redmi Note 2, and Redmi Note 3.
You can find out more about it at its Developer official page.
Incoming search terms:
- URL=https://forum xda-developers com/devdb/project/dl/?id=17244]WinDroid Toolkit v3 1 exe[/URL]
- \https://forum xda-developers com/devdb/project/dl/?id=21886\]HuaweiUpdater_2 0 zip[/URL]
(Visited 114 times, 1 visits today)