Waterfox v46.0 + Cyberfox v46.0 x64
If you’re a Firefox user, you realize you’ve had a great time with this software when you work with a sharp drop in the loading speed of web pages you. Of course, this problem can be solved by opening and closing Carden software, but again be faced with this problem. Cyberfox browser based on the Firefox browser and is designed for 64-bit operating system. Cyberfox addition to security, Firefox 32-bit Windows accommodate all the functionality and higher speed as well that can slow loading pages with speed up for you.
.. :: Version of Intel and AMD Cpu with Linux and portable :: ..
yberfox 46.0 Changelog:
– New: [Optional] Plugin whistlist (Restart Required). See FAQ article
– New: [Optional] User controlled java plugin. (Restart Required) See FAQ article
– Moved: loop enabled to system addons group. See FAQ article
– Moved: Pocket to system addons options group. See FAQ article
– Added: Browser plugins group & plugin whitelist option.
– Added: Enabled java plugin to browser plugins group.
– Removed: Redundant checkbox image.
– Removed: Redundant in-content preference tab icons.
– Fixed: Missing check images on preference window blocklist popup.
– Updated: language patches.
– Updated: Branding identity for secure pages.
– Make: Panel identity drop down icon for secure pages same as branding identity icon.
– Fixed: iconUrl (URL) for Chocolatey package.
– Make: new plugin settings windows only.
– Added: Restart required message to hardware acceleration checkbox label.
– Removed: Default web browser block on beta channel, Users now can set cyberfox beta as default web browser.
Cyberfox 46.0 Installer Changelog:
– Removed: Installer internal change log due to difficulties with large * .rtf file. See Here
– Fixed: Set as default browser showing on windows 10 installation process. See Here
– Moved: CyberCTR, Loop & pocket (Beta) to system addons group to prevent users having to scroll the settings. See Here
– Changed: Users for a long time were confused with the CyberCTR task string, We have now simplified it. See Here
– Ajusted: Added [Recommended] tag to CyberCTR task. See Here
– Moved: Move create desktop icon task to top of task list. See Here
– Updated: Installer script to version 2.3.6 See Here
– Updated: Ru (Russian) Installer localization (Thanks Eroppo) See Here
– Updated: ja (Japanese) localization. See Here
– Updated: German & Italian installer localization. See Here
– Fixed: When changing task ordering, Need to update array order for clean install checkbox in code section. See Here
– Fixed: Localization ordering. See Here
Cyberfox is a fast, secure and easy to use web browser, powered by the popular Mozilla Firefox open source code. This is designed by 8pecxstudios, taking over where Mozilla left off, working to make a fast, stable and reliable web browser accessible to all.Cyberfox comes with many customizable options allowing you to personalize and secure your web browsing experience.This browser ships with 2 main versions of Cyberfox one optimized for Intel based CPU’s and one optimized for AMD based CPU’s in an array of formats.The optimized version lets you view web pages way faster, using tabbed browsing, the ability to block pop-up windows and less of your computer’s memory.Choose your user interface, choose between Australis or Classic style, with many customizable features to change how you see the web!
Windows Operating Systems:
Windows 7/7 SP1 OS x86 | x64
Windows 8 / 8.x OS x86 | x64
Windows 10 OS x86 | x64
Windows Vista (Unsupported)
Windows XP (Unsupported)
CPU: Pentium 4 2.4GHz + | AMD 2400xp + or newer processor that supports SSE2 / Newer instruction sets.
Memory: 1GB + of RAM on x86 OS | 4GB + of RAM on x64 OS
Graphics: DirectX9 and 3D capable with 512MB + of VRAM
Disk Space: 400MB of hard drive space.