VSO ConvertXtoDVD 6 is a software to convert your videos to DVD and watch on any DVD player. It allows to convert Avi to DVD, DivX to DVD, WMV to DVD, RM to DVD, YouTube to DVD etc…and burn automatically to DVD after video conversion. With ConvertXtoDVD and in a few clicks you can backup your movies to DVD playable on any home DVD player. ConvertXtoDVD, the AVI to DVD converter software, has included a conversion advisor tool that will automatically apply the best quality settings based on the videos you have added to your project. Create DVDs from various video formats to watch them on TV with any DVD player. Add 1 or more video files, insert a blank DVD and your videos will be converted and burnt automatically on to DVD with chapters and an elegant DVD menu. No external codecs needed.
Best quality with the fastest conversions possible is the way VSO ConvertXtoDVD is developed to meet the needs of both beginner and advanced users.
VSO ConvertXtoDVD allows to convert:
• AVI to DVD
• MKV to DVD
• MOV to DVD
• Divx to DVD
• WMV to DVD
• MTS and M2TS to DVD
• Mpeg to DVD, MP4 to DVD
• and more (see supported formats)
Create menus and chapters, cut videos, total customization with live preview.
Edit your project with the various settings and features listed below. Watch results before converting!
• Create menus with videos and music
• Integrated video player for live Preview
• Cut unwanted parts of the video
• Add chapters – automatic or custom
• Subtitle files supported
• Convert NTSC to PAL and vice-versa
• Merge function – like for CD1 + CD2
• Rotate video, add brightness/contrast
Advanced settings for ultimate conversions:
• 2 pass encoding for enhanced quality
• Hardware decoding for faster conversions
• Video/Audio/Subtitle synchronisation
• Various audio output formats
• Image resize filters (lanczos, linear, cubic, etc . . .)
• Multiple encoding profiles
• Multi-core processor optimized
• Audio amplifier
• Padding and cropping
• Batch converter
• Multiple conversions processed simultaneously
• Quality advisor
Burn to DVD, create ISO file or store on PC.
Create DVD video standard videos (vob files) to guarantee compatibility with all home DVD players.
• Compatible with any disks (see supported format tab)
• ISO output available
• NTSC + PAL region formats
• 16:9 widescreen + 4:3 fullscreen
• Burn multiple copies
• VSO burning engine included
• Various SD resolutions available
• Custom output size
• Burn on DVD/USB key or store on PC
– 0011378: [Feature Request] changing values of default menu or new default menu so menu encoding less CPU intensive to be closer to that of v5 (felicia) – resolved.
– 0011335: [Bug] menu editor – the time for still image is not the same one displayed in still image of preview compared to when playing (felicia) – resolved.
– 0011368: [Bug] On page two and three in the menu you can not select the indvidual Titleset only page navigation is selectable (felicia) – resolved.
– 0011336: [Bug] menu editor – when choosing “no video” for background in menu choice is not remembered (felicia) – resolved.
– 0011367: [Bug] theme interface problems? extra grey shadows when there should not be (felicia) – resolved.
– 0011343: [Bug] bonus items in menu is not selectable (felicia) – resolved.
– 0011347: [Bug] switching to a different menu structure while in simulator mode makes highlight disappears (felicia) – resolved.
– 0011346: [Bug] unable to select chapters on 2nd page or greater on output or in simulator mode in menu editor (felicia) – resolved.
– 0011334: [Bug] menu editor – Background image display is not the same as “still preview” compared to when “playing preview” (felicia) – resolved.
– 0011379: [Bug] artifacts when using theme “still images” (felicia) – resolved.
– 0011386: [Bug] Missing some button overlays in legacy templates (felicia) – resolved.
– 0011345: [Information] menu editor – quick access icon bar, is shortcuts or ???? (felicia) – resolved.