When you want to create complex videos or enhance existing ones, you are probably looking for an intuitive application that can help you complete your tasks with as little hassle as possible. VSDC Free Video Editor can serve such purposes, especially since it is a freeware tool.
However, you need to pay attention during the installation process as you might need to decline some third-party offers.
In order to enjoy the functions of the application, you first need to create a project, then specify its type: blank, import your images and videos, capture video or capture your desktop screen.
When it comes to importing multimedia files, you also get the possibility to choose the transition type that best suits your preferences.
Unlike other video editors, this software solution enables you to rearrange your selected files, adjust their length and size until you are pleased with the outcome. You can also create new scenes and add them to your project, if you are not satisfied with the items you have added.
When you are ready to save your creation, you can specify the target devices where you want to be able to play it, so that VSDC Free Video Editor can convert it to a compatible format. The application supports a wide range of devices, such as iPod, mobile phone, PSP, Zune, Archos, BlackBerry, iRiver, Xbox, or PC, and depending on your choice, your created project will be exported to the format that plays smoothly on your handset.
Next, you can add markers to your video, export individual images or extract the audio track off your project and use them in other ones. Additionally, you can burn the created clip to a disc that you can later share with friends.
All in all, VSDC Free Video Editor can provide you with a plethora of features that you can rely on to quickly come up with professional-looking videos. However, you first need to thoroughly experiment with each function so as to discover its advantages or drawbacks before using it on a regular basis.
New in version 188.8.131.521 (December 16, 2015)
• Effects have been added that allow you to change the tempo, speed, and pitch of the sounds being played, or play them in reverse. As a result, you can now play audio when reversing or rewinding videos.
• Group operations have been improved – the order in which assets are selected in the editor during group operations is now tracked.
• All application settings are now grouped together in the same place, which has made it possible to simply controlling the application and add additional functions such as auto-save and backup.
• The interface has been improved: the menus have been expanded and unified, and new menus have been added.
• A new object has been added: a chart that allows you to build diagrams. A large number of various kinds of diagrams are supported, including 3D diagrams: Bar, Stacked Bar, Point, Bubble, Line, Scatter Line, Fast Line, Step Line, Spline, Area, Spline Area, Stacked Area, Stacked Spline Area, Range Bar, Gantt, Pie, Pie 3D, Torus 3D, Radar Point, Radar Line, Radar Area, Radar Spline, Radar Spline Area, Funnel, Pyramid, Pyramid 3D, High Low, Candle Stick.
Key features of the diagram:
• You can change displayed data sets and their values, which allows you to create dynamic diagrams that change over time
• Create several graphs in a single diagram or various diagrams (combined by context)
• Import and export data to and from Excel
• The diagram’s appearance is customizable – the chart itself, the axes of the coordinates (including user axes), legends, names of graphs and axes, layout lines, markers on axes, and other elements
• Completely fine-tune the color schemes used to create graphs, or use preset color schemes
• Intel, AMD or compatible processor with the work frequency at 1.5 GHz or higher
• RAM 256 Mb for the program
• Screen resolution: 1024×768 pixels with 16-bit color or higher
• At least 50 MB of free disk space
• MICROSOFT DIRECTX 9.0С OR HIGHER
• Administrator permissions.
• Internet connection
OS: Windows 2K / XP / Vista / 7 / 7 64-bit / 8 / 8 64-bit / 2003 / 10 / 10 64-bit