Necessities: 4.1 + Modded Google Play or Freedom
Outline: Add timestamps to a solitary feature or various features on the double! Use with all your most loved camera applications!
Select the features you need to stamp and let the this application do all the handling out of sight while you utilize different applications.
Feature Timestamp Add-On is NOT a camera application; rather, it makes time-stamped duplicates of features taken by other camera applications.*
Notice: ORIGINAL VIDEOS ARE NOT ALTERED IN ANY WAY. A unique’s duplicate feature is made before timestamps are included. Make sure TO TEST THE FREE TRIAL VERSION BEFORE YOU BUY THIS APPLICATION.
The trial variant can be found in our “MORE BY ASCENDAPPS” area at the base of this page.
Effortlessly modify your settings:
– Choose a date/time position from numerous accessible organizations.
– Choose a content shading.
– Choose a content size.
– Add content blueprints to make the timestamp more noticeable, notwithstanding when the content shading is like its experience shading.
– Choose where to put content, lower left, lower right, upper left or upper right corner.
– Add slipped by time (discretionary).
– Add casing counter (discretionary).
– Choose the time’s nature stamped duplicate.
– Choose where the time-stamped features are put away.
– Video just alternative.
*Matadata are NOT duplicated in the time-stamped duplicates.
**Due to the substantial measure of handling needed by this application, it is ideal to have your cell phone connected to and charging while preparing bigger feature documents to guarantee the gadget does not come up short on force.
The Android framework may end any progressing handling when battery force is low.
– Only works with standard mp4 features that have the right span metadata and document last altered time. For best results, use features recorded initially by the gadget. In the event that the document is adjusted after its creation, or if the record is downloaded from the Internet or different gadgets, the timestamp won’t be right.
– Processing time relies on upon the feature’s determination and the CPU velocity of your gadget. It may take a few times the feature length of time to stamp a high determination feature.
This product uses code of FFmpeg, Javacv, and ColorPicker (by Daniel Nilsson) authorized under the LGPL2.
This application has no commercials