Tweetings for TwitterA beautiful Twitter client to immerse yourself in the Twitter experience.Beautiful themes, including a full Material Design experience, powerful features and highly customizable.Key Features
- True Push Notifications – Runs over 3G or WiFi for mentions, Direct Messages, when you get a new follower, when you are retweeted, quoted or liked, etc. You don’t even need the app open! We don’t keep connections open to Twitter on your device, our push servers do all the hard work so your battery doesn’t suffer.
- 32 Beautiful Material Design themes for Android Lollipop, 16 light, 16 dark
- Full support for Retweet with Comment in both sending, showing and receiving push notifications
- Support for Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Stacked timeline. A great new way to view your Tweets. View your home timeline grouped by the user’s who posted them.
- New style Twitter quoted retweet support directly on the timeline. Send quoted Tweets, get notifications when you are quoted and even have them delivered to your mentions timeline.
- Animated Gif posting and viewing support
- Android Wear support! View your timeline and reply directly to a notification. You can also send a new Tweet directly from your watch!
- Wonderful, rich, high-quality image previews, including beautiful parallax effect and swipe down to close
- Light, dark and hybrid themes, including translucent background and KitKat style transparent navigation
- Multiple Twitter accounts
- Mute users, hashtags, keywords and clients, with official Twitter mute user syncing and auto-expiry
- Twitlonger support
- Parallax timeline effect
- Support back to Android 4.0.3 ICS
- And a whole lot more…
- Dark theme fixes for search windows
+ When closing a TwitterStorm from the compose screen, you now have the option to add all Tweets from a TwitterStorm to a Twitter custom timeline
+ Support for viewing Twitter custom timeline links
+ From multiselect menu, select a number of tweets and create a custom timeline from those tweets (and auto postthe link to Twitter)
+ Ability to turn off swipe to go back to previous screen, from advanced settings
+ Customize the manual TwitterStorm posting formatHow to Install?
ScreenshotsDownload LinksOther Links
- Download Apk (link below).
- On your Android device, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources.
- Find downloaded APK on your phone and install it.
- All Done. Enjoy!
(Visited 38 times, 1 visits today)