Turbo Download ManagerLong Press on a link from your browser => choose “Share Link” => “Turbo Download Manager” and start your download in turbo speed! From the makers that first brought Download Acceleration to Mobile Devices.
=> How does it work?
TDM makes use of multiple HTTP connections to download files to your phone. You can enable “Download Acceleration” by increasing the number of “Maximum Connections per Download” and you can further optimize your download speed by modifying the “Buffer Size” under “Settings”.
=> What does it NOT do?
TDM doesn’t offer free files by itself. It works with Web Browsers and Web Sites that let you download files.
Unlimited file size downloads!
Web Browser support (Dolphin, Firefox, etc)
Multiple Parallel downloads
Utilize Maximum number of open connections
Up to 10 Parallel Streams Per Download
Buffer size optimization
Configurable Download directory
Add Url links
Normal/Turbo Mode option
Work in the background
Thumbnails for Movies and Photos
Restart Download from history
=> SUPPORTED BROWSERS:
=> TDM only Downloads Files from Servers using Direct Links.
- Android Stock Browser (Long Press and choose “Share Link”)
- Dolphin HD (“Long press” => “Share Link”)
- Firefox (“Long press” on a link => “Share Link”)
- Skyfire (“Long press” on a link => “Share Link”)
- UC Browser
- Boat Browser (Choose “Open”)
- For all other browsers that support sharing links try Long Press on a link and choose “Share Link”.
=> TDM doesn’t support Web sites that require login.
** Some Web Servers might not support multiple connections, if so use “Connections per Download” = 1 under “Settings” Or “Long Press” and use “Normal Mode” to download.WHAT’S NEW4.21 Update
=> Fixed issues with changing Download Directory
=> Few UI issues fixed
=> Long-awaited direct downloading to External SD Card for Lollipop and above is here
=> New option for larger thumbnails
=> File size preview on dialog box
=> New UI Layout for better usability
=> Fixed issues with intercepting URL links from Chrome
=> Performance EnhancementsHow to Install?
- Download Apk (link below).
- On your Android device, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources.
- Find downloaded APK on your phone and install it.
- All Done. Enjoy!
(Visited 19 times, 1 visits today)