Truecaller – Caller ID & Block v5.87
Overview: Truecaller is replacing the phonebook to make it more intelligent and useful. It lets you search beyond your existing contact list, identify unknown incoming calls, block calls you don’t want to receive, and make personal contact suggestions based on time and place – so you never have to leave the service to find the right contact.
• Search for any number whether it’s local or across the world
• Know who’s calling you even if you don’t have their number in your address book
• Block numbers from spam callers and telemarketers
• Predictive suggestions on who to call based on time and place
• Make your phonebook more useful by automatically updating contacts with information and photos from Truecaller and social networks (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+)
• Tweet and Follow a person on Twitter directly from Truecaller
• Yelp! integration for faster business lookup results
• + more features to make your phonebook smarter
Over 100 million people have replaced their phonebooks with Truecaller, so they never have to leave the service to find the right contact!
Truecaller NEVER uploads your phonebook to make it searchable or public. 3G or WIFI is required for Truecaller Caller ID to work. Operator charges may apply.
* The block text feature is currently not supported for devices with Android 4.4 (KitKat).
What’s new in 5.83:
In this release we put extra attention to how details about your unknown callers look. They are richer and crisper than ever before.
– Check out the new After call screen and Detail view, of any contact, known or unknown.
We know you will love this update!
//Your faithful Truecaller team