Trillian Pro v18.104.22.168
Overview: Trillian is an instant messaging app that works on phones, tablets, and desktops while keeping your chats neatly synchronized between all of them!
We think conversation should be easily shared between all of your devices, not trapped as text messages on your phone. Here’s how we do it:
• INSTANT MESSAGING: Your unique Trillian username can be used to send unlimited messages free of charge. Trillian uses your existing data plan and/or WiFi.
• ANYWHERE: Trillian’s continuous client feature delivers your chats instantly between all of your connected devices. In addition, Trillian automatically silences push notifications on mobile devices if you’re active on a desktop – no more dealing with a phone buzzing on your desk all day!
• SIMPLE: Trillian places a strong emphasis on fast and reliable message delivery and a beautiful, easy-to-use interface.
• SECURE: All communication with Trillian servers uses TLS to ensure third-parties can’t read your chats.
• INTEROPERABLE: Of course, Trillian wouldn’t be Trillian without support for Facebook Chat, Google Talk, AIM, ICQ, Yahoo!, and XMPP.
3.1 Build 12
Contact List: Improvements to group by service mode for business users Fixed
General: Some rare crash reports fixed Fixed
Message Window: Audio bubble playback theming improvements Fixed
Message Window: Disconnected alert wasn’t showing in some cases Fixed
Message Window: Don’t hide edit box when disconnected, disable instead Fixed
Message Window: Fixes for clearing message window content too aggressively Fixed
Message Window: Improvements to rendering small images Fixed
Message Window: Solid vertical line in bubble wasn’t dimming during message send Fixed
Message Window: Some messages wouldn’t be marked as delivered even though they were Fixed
Notifications: Don’t clear notifications when Trillian is swipe closed Fixed
Recent: Visual improvements when showing add requests Fixed
Settings: Devices weren’t correctly clearing on resync Fixed
Settings: Hide cloud history setting if policy controlling the setting Fixed
Settings: Support for displayname editing disabled by policy Fixed
Settings: Support for group by service enforcement policy PRO Lifetime features Unlocked