FreeCharge as always tries to provide the most connivance ever to their users. I hope many People have a lot of freecharge credits for recharge and shopping only, we cannot transfer freecharge credits to bank account directly. This time get your freecharge issued ‘Go Mastercard’, You can use it anywhere (Website) that supports payment from Mastercard – It is as secured as your bank issued debit cards and as useful as them.Here’s a Simple trick with which you can easily transfer your FreeCharge / Snapdeal Promotional balance directly into your bank account without any transfer charges as Mobikwik / Paytm / Oxigen Does. So Transfer all your balance now.
How to Transfer FreeCharge Money in Bank :-
- First Download Udio App from play store
- Register / Login
- Verify your Mobile Number
- Click on Udio Wallet Option >> Udio Cash
- Click on Add Money Option & Enter amount
- Now Choose Payment mode as ‘Debit Card’ >> Enter your FreeCharge Go Mastercard detail
- Simply pay the required amount to Udio & That’s it! Your Cash will be added onto your Udio Wallet.
- Now Goto on Menu >> Transfer to Bank
- Add you Bank account using your Name, Account No. & IFSC Code
- Now Click on Transfer to Bank option > Select your Bank account
- Enter amount which you want to transfer & Finally Confirm it (Tap on ‘Transfer’ button)
- You amount is transferred into your bank account within 24 hours.
- You Try this Tricks at Your Own Risk
- You can Transfer Upto Rs 2500 in a Day.
- By this tricks You can easily transfer freecharge credits into bank account.
Incoming search terms:
(Visited 17 times, 1 visits today)