TouchPal 2015 Emoji Keyboard v126.96.36.199
Overview: TouchPal Keyboard V5, Feel the speed! The Winner of Global Mobile Innovation Award!
Why choose TouchPal Emoji Keyboard?
TouchPal is a free keyboard app for Android that helps you to fast input over 800 emoji, emoticons and text faces conveniently, supports customizable keyboard themes, delivers best next word prediction and much more.
TouchPal – the No.1 Emoji Keyboard for Android:
– Mobile Innovation Global Award winner
– 300 million users worldwide are using our emoji and creating their own keyboard themes.
Highlights of TouchPal:
– TouchPal’s best feature is its prediction technology. Users type faster when using TouchPal and find that it learns their words quickly too.
– Input Emoji & Emoticon anywhere conveniently like message, text, email, note, contact, sms.
– Customizable keyboard themes, 100+ Colorful Themes available and DIY your own theme
– Set personal photo as background
– Contextual Prediction – Most powerful error correction: correct spelling errors and capitalization automatically. (eg. type “android emoji keyboard” and TouchPal corrects it to “Android Emoji Keyboard”)
Other Advanced Features:
– Copy, cut, paste and arrow key
– Customizable key press sound
– Clipboard for multiple fast copy and paste
– Emoji categorized in multiple categories
How to Enable TouchPal?
– Open TouchPal 2015 app
– Press Enable TouchPal 2015, then check the TouchPal 2015 box on the Languages & Settings page to enable it
– Press Switch to TouchPal 2015, then check the TouchPal 2015 box to switch your current keyboard to TouchPal 2015
– Now you could enjoy typing with TouchPal Emoji Keyboard!
– Invite friends to get free Premium
– Add option to disable lucky widget, weather widget …
– Add Telex for Vietnamese(this time for real)
– Major update for prediction and auto-correction
– Update emoji prediction for Spanish and Portuguese
– Six new languages: Dutch (Belgium), French (Belgium), French (Canada), French (Switzerland), German (Switzerland), Italian (Switzerland)
– Fix the issue that words will be auto-capitalized in the middle of sentence