|The Foundry Mari v3.0v2 x64 Download Full Version Direct Link|
Software company The Foundry Mari is making a big film projects, television and video games, including the most famous of them, Thor, Avatar and Game Of Thrones has gained remarkable success. The Foundry Mari software that allows users to detail their given density and multi-layer on their implementation models. The operation could be performed easily by this powerful software. Those who wish to establish details but with a simpler solution, texturing models are in the works, could well benefit from this software.
– Or send and receive files directly into Photoshop
– Used for files of up to 64 layers Psd format Import and Export functions
– The possibility of rendering fast and high quality
– Use three new function to modify color, highly functional changes in the function OpenColorIO and support and correction functions wands and …
– No need for painting UV-time threads
– Using multiple UV on an object
– The use of opaque and multilayered
– Use a new pen, using weight sensitive pen and …
– Use the HDR file and OBJ file format
– Simultaneous use of several file formats in a scene
– Ability to enter three-dimensional models up to Polygon 1 million per model and, most importantly, Texture file support the incredible size 32000 × 32000 pixels
– Support for animated models and displays real-time Displacement (Realtime)
MARI is coming to the Mac! Pre-register for the MARI on Mac beta, and we’ll email you as soon as it’s available.
MARI was the primary 3D paint tool used on 9 of the 10 features shortlisted in the category of ‘Visual Effects’ in the 2013 Oscars®. These include: The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, The Avengers and Prometheus.
MARI adoption is increasing outside of visual effects too – and with its state of the art layer system it has become easier than ever to learn and use
Minimum Hardware Requirements
– Quad-core processor
– 250GB disk space available for caching and temporary files (or a minimum of 50GB if you’re working on a small project)
– At least 4GB RAM
– Display with 1680 x 1050 pixel resolution
– An NVIDIA or AMD graphics card with at least 1GB of RAM and OpenGL 3.2 support (see Tested graphics cards below)
Virtual Memory Requirements
It is recommended that virtual memory be available for MARI to use, especially when handling large projects. The use of virtual memory improves stability, helping to prevent data loss on large projects.
1st- Click Download Button Bellow.
2nd- wait 5 Second then Click Skip Ad
Download: Click Here
If You Like This Please Leave a Comment Or Share this Post