Camtasia for Mac’s powerful video recorder and editor help you create professional videos easily. With Camtasia for Mac, you’ll be able to record on-screen activity, customize and edit content, add interactive elements or import media, and share your videos with anyone, on nearly any device.
Screen Recording & Video Editing
A powerful, yet easy-to-use screen recorder, Camtasia helps you create more professional videos without having to be a video pro. Easily record your screen movements and actions, or import HD video from a camera or other source. Customize and edit content both on Mac and Windows platforms, and share your videos with viewers on nearly any device.
Illustrate Your Point with Video
Show your ideas, spread the word, or share knowledge with a video. From quick video demos to extensive video projects, Camtasia has all the editing tools to create the great video content you need to get the job done. Quickly record your webcam or screen, engage your viewers with a variety of effects, and easily share your videos to anyone, anywhere.
Record It All
Camtasia is a powerful video creation tool that allows you to capture anything on your screen. Or, import camera video, music, photos, and more to truly customize your videos.
Create Dynamic Videos
Edit and enhance your videos with Camtasia’s professional video editor, ready-to-use themes, animated video backgrounds, graphics, callouts, and more.
Share Your Work
Produce interactive videos with clickable links, tables of contents, search, and more. Then, easily share videos, so your viewers can watch anywhere, anytime.
In the Classroom
Motivate students, inform parents, and enhance learning by creating video lessons for viewing anywhere, on nearly any device.
At the Workplace
Make customized video reports for clients, internal training videos to get new employees up to speed, or record sales presentations to share across your company.
- Mac computer with an Intel processor (Recommended: Dual core 2.0GHz or faster)
- Mac OS X 10.9 or later
- Quartz Extreme support (rendering is not supported on external USB monitors)
- 2GB of RAM (Recommended: 4GB of RAM or greater)
- 4GB of available disk space (minimum)
- QuickTime X or later
- Playback using the Smart Player is supported on Internet Explorer 9+, Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari 5.1+, iOS 6+, Android 4+ (Chrome for Android recommended)
What’s new in version 2.10.4:
- Added support for OS X 10.11
- Made improvements to the TechSmith Smart Player
- Fixed crash that could occur when exporting to MOV
- Other minor bug fixes