SwiftKey Clarity Keyboard Beta v0.6.2
Overview: Clarity Keyboard Beta is an experimental keyboard offering a simple way to type, helping you to focus on what you’re writing and nothing else.
It is compatible with Android 4.4+ and, for now, supports English (US) only.
* Multi-word autocorrect – checks the last few words you’ve typed and retrospectively corrects them.
* No more ‘damn-you-autocorrect’ – quickly undo any autocorrections and restore exactly what you typed by tapping backspace.
* Always learning – automatically learns your slang, nicknames and phrases.
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK
We’re releasing Clarity Keyboard as an experiment to gather your feedback and to test some ideas we have about different ways people type. We believe in fresh thinking, building new things and asking our users to test them. Like it? Hate it? We want to hear from you – use the feedback button in the app to get in touch with us.
* Sensible keyboard dimensions for devices with hi-res screen
* New ergonomic split thumb layout (for wider screens, eg landscape/tablets)
* Touch-typing layout (for tablets)
* Switchable layouts (for larger devices)
* Select-and-delete issue fixed
* Performance improvements
* Bug fixes
* Better corrections