Review: Sticko is a full subject/symbol pack for different launchers.
These symbols are altogether different than your standard circles, squares and long shadows. The symbols are intended to look like beautiful torn stickers with harsh edges. At first they accompany 2240 symbols and 62 wallpapers particularly intended to coordinate these symbols. Like all my other symbol packs normal upgrades will be made with more wallpapers and symbols.
• Dashboard application for simple launcher apply activities
• Cloud based 62 Wallpapers to coordinate the symbols. All dividers are around 2-4mb in size. If it’s not too much trouble be persistent while it downloads and applies.
• 2240+ Sticko Icons
• Single symbol back and symbol upon impacts. This guarantees that symbols which are not themed additionally get a comparative sparkle and feel like the themed symbols.
• Smart Icon Request Function. It would be ideal if you note: Icon Updates are regularly done just on more than one occasion a month because of the huge number of symbols incorporated into the pack and the quantity of symbol solicitation.
• Free coordinating Zooper Pro Widget Skin (24 Widgets). Accessible here: Sticko Widgets
• Nova Launcher
• Apex/Apex Pro Launcher
• ADW/ADW Ex Launcher
• Action Pro Launcher
• Go Launcher
• Solo Launcher
• Smart Launcher
• Solo Launcher
• Aviate Launcher
• Next Launcher (exemplary mode just)
• TSF Shell Launcher
Step by step instructions to apply Icon Pack on Holo Launcher
The new dashboard bolsters programmed applying of subject and symbols crosswise over upheld launchers other than Holo Launcher. You need to physically apply:
1. Click Menu – Launcher Settings
2. Tap on Appearance Settings – Icon Pack – Sticko
This application has no notices