Smart Task Launcher PRO v1.2.2
Requirements: 2.2 and up
Overview: You can do most operations by moving your thumb slightly.
You can do most operations by moving your thumb slightly.
1. By touching Hotspot (the gesture area that are always visible on the screen), you can call the functions corresponding to the gesture.
2. By registering items to Launcher, you will be able to start them at any time quickly.
Gestures that can be registered in Hotspot
-> Five direction swipe
Function that can be registered in each gesture and Launcher.
-> Open Launcher
-> Application, Shortcut, Widget
-> Open/Close Notification, SettingsPanel
-> Recent Apps
-> Hide Hotspot
-> Hardware key (rooted only)
If you install “Smart Task Launcher PRO”, additional Hotspot and Launcher are available.
If you have installed “Overlay Launcher PRO”, additional Hotspot is available.
Usage of permissions
– To backup/restore settings to SDcard.
* Other Application UI
– To put hotspot on screen.
* Your applications information
– To show recent used apps in launcher.
* Phone calls
– To call directly when you use “call directry shortcut”.
Sorry for the high frequency updates…
= Version1.2.2 =
– Crashing when launched SmartTaskLauncher’s shortcut from other apps.
– Opening Launcher with “App with usage access ON”
= Version1.2.1 =
= Version1.2 =
For Android5.0~ user
– New feature “IgnoreList”. : Hotspots are invisible when selected app is foreground.
– “RecentApp” comes back.
(Both features requires “App with usage access”.)