SlySoft AnyDVD HD 18.104.22.168 Multilingual | 12.6 MB
AnyDVD works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD movie as soon as it’s inserted into the drive, allowing you then to backup the movie using a DVD backup tool such as CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile.
• Works automatically in the background
• Removes encryption (CSS) and region code (RPC) from DVDs
• Removes analogue copy protection (Macrovision)
• Removes features such as forced subtitles and warnings
• Decrypts without the need to save the data onto your hard-disk
• Decrypts ‘on the fly’
• Prevents automatic launching of ‘PC-friendly’ software on video DVDs
• Allows adjustment of your monitor refresh rate for both NTSC and PAL monitors
• Allows execution of external programs on disc insertion and removal
• Allows speed control of your DVD drives
• Compatible with all DVD media
• Works with all DVD-drives, regardless of region code
• Works with all DVD copying, such as CloneDVD, and all DVD player software
• Works transparently for the operating system: DVDs can be shared over the network and copied with the command prompt or with Windows Explorer, etc.
• Proven to be stable and fast and does not require an ASPI driver
• Features AnyCDDA: play, copy and rip protected audio CDs
• Same features as regular AnyDVD
• Removes encryption (AACS) from Blu-Ray DVDs
• Removes region codes from Blu-Ray DVDs
• watch movies over digital display connection, without HDCP compliant graphics card and HDCP compliant display.
• The “must have” utility for the serious home theater enthusiast using a media center / home theater PC.
• Includes a UDF 2.5 file ripper, no need to install 3rd party UDF 2.5 filesystem under Windows XP.
– IBM-compatible PC with a minimum 2 GHz Pentium-class microprocessor and 512 MB RAM
– Windows XP/XP64/VISTA/VISTA64/Win7/Win7-64/Win8/Win8-64
– For Blu-ray or HD DVD media, a Blu-ray or HD DVD compliant drive is required.
– For HD decryption and ripping, the minimum OS is Windows 2000 (latest SP).
– PC player software usually requires Windows XP SP2 as minimum OS.
What’s New in AnyDVD 22.214.171.124:
– Fix (Blu-ray): Crash with certain discs
– Note: On Windows Vista and Server 2008, Update 2763674 must be installed.
– Install AnyDVD, reboot.
– If opened already, close it from tray.
– Double click on the HD key. Restart AnyDVD.