ServerPress DesktopServer Premium 126.96.36.1996 | 139.2 MB
Simply, DesktopServer. Choose fictional domain names to personalize each of your projects and create dozens of virtual servers in seconds. WordPress designers and developers seldom work on a single project. Now you can create multiple isolated sites for webdesign or just for quickly and safely testing those plugins you’ve been meaning to try out. Now with new support for Dreamweaver and Coda2!
– Create a Locally Installed WordPress Site in Seconds
– Cross Platform (Mac & Windows)
– The ONLY WordPress Optimized Local AMP Stack
– Support for Dreamweaver Live View (Premium)
– Full Panic Coda Support (Premium)
– Easy Custom Configuration with Blueprints
– Direct Deploy to Live Site (Premium)
– Multisite Support (Premium)
– Create and Manage an Unlimited Number of WordPress sites (Premium)
– Expanding Library of Developer Plugins
Create a dozen “virtual servers” for developing themes, or even take WordPress Multisite or BuddyPress for a spin. Each virtual server resides on your computer and can be easily accessed from your desktop web browser via a fictitious, pseudo top-level domain name: .dev. Using domain names you choose allows DesktopServer to support friendly permalinks and for you to develop complete solutions that support sub-domain and domain mapping (a requirement for enterprise Multisite development available in DesktopServer Premium edition only). Creating local development test sites right on your desktop that work just like real world servers is simple.
Streamline your workflow using DesktopServer. Create a new WordPress install in seconds. Automate with custom blueprints, import an existing site, or deploy to a live server in minutes. Get to work faster with DesktopServer.
Three steps and your new local development site is ready to go. No need to mess with databases, local host files or other details. Run as many sites as you like with ease. DesktopServer takes care of it all!
Whether you’re a Designer, Developer or Unicorn, Beginner or Highly Advanced, DesktopServer makes it easy to get started while being comprehensive enough to grow with you as your skills evolve making it the GO TO tool for years to come.
New in Version 3.8.0:
– Prevents lockup with All-In-One-WordPress-Security tables; omits scrubbing
– Sharing optimizations for faster performance and compatibility (Premium)
– New DesktopServer Plugin Architecture and global “Developer Plugins”
– Improved sortable and customizable developer sites localhost page
– Official support for SSL enabled connections (Premium only)
– Added .css files to file scrubbing, fixes Headway cache.
– Resolves xDebug compatibility issue on Windows.
– Upgrade to phpMyAdmin to version 4.4.6
– Upgrade to MySQL version 5.6.24
– Upgrade to PHP version 5.5.24
– Includes WordPress 4.2.2
– Includes Plugin – Airplane Mode
– Includes Plugin – Dreamweaver Support (Premium only)
– Includes Plugin – Coda WYSIWYG Support (Premium only)
– Includes Plugin – Bypass Login (Premium only)