Send Anywhere (File Transfer) 5.9.3 Build 400351 [BETA]
Requirements: 4.0 and up
Overview:A cross-platform file sharing service which allows users to easily share digital content peer-to-peer, in real-time, without cloud storage.
Share your photo, video, contacts, apps or any files, any folders easily and quickly.
You can send files between your phone and other Android/iPhone/iPad or Web Site at http://www.send-web.com .
No user account. Just enter one-time key to receive files.
* No ads.
* Send unlimited file size, unlimited number of files.
– The server upload support up to 500 MBytes at a time. (If device causes excessive load on the server, upload/download may be limited.)
[New] ‘Send Anywhere’ for iOS has been released https://itunes.apple.com/app/id596660475
Procedures and Features:
* Select File
– Photo, Audio, Video: Multimedia files in the library.
– Contacts: Contact list in the address book.
– Apps: Installed apps in your device.
– File/Folder: Any files or folder including the above file type.
* Options 1: Wait for receiver
– Generate QR Code for scanning.
– Share a key for receiving files using SMS or messenger.
– Scan for devices waiting in around.
* Options 2: Upload to Server
– Multiple users are available for download in a given period of time.
* Receive File (One of the following)
– Enter one-time key code.
– Scan QR code on your device.
– Make your device discoverable.
– Go to http://www.send-web.com on your computer web browser.
– To scan QR code.
– To find another devices near current location.
– To send/recieve files.
– To save the received contacts.
– To read contacts, when pick and send contacts.
– To write received files on sdcard.
– So that the device can be sent/received in background without stopping when phone goes to sleep.
– To check the connectivity status (wifi/mobile network).
– To check the wifi status.
• Starting after Lollipop, SDCard usage is now supported.
• Bug fixes and performance usage.