Send Anywhere (File Transfer) 5.9.18 build 400716
Requirements: 4.0 and up
Overview: Super-Simple way to send files Send Anywhere is a multi-platform file sharing service where users can directly share digital content in real time.
Super-Simple way to send files
Send Anywhere is a multi-platform file sharing service where users can directly share digital content in real time.
Send Anywhere’s differentiating factors are:
No signup or login required; The process could not be simpler!
All you need is a 6-digit key to pair devices.
Free & Unlimited
Send any type of file, of any size, as many times as you want. There are no limits on how much you can send and it is totally free.
Securely send files directly between devices without relying on cloud.
Share your photos and docs without sharing your personal information.
Fully supports Android, Non-Android mobile OS, all PC platforms, Chrome Extension, and a web browser.
( https://send-anywhere.com ).
Offers Optimal Path
Whether you are connected on Wi-fi or cellular network, files will be transferred via the fastest optimal path.
Here is how you use it, it is quite simple!
1. Select file(s) that you want to send, then tap the yellow paper plane button.
2. This will generate a temporary 6-digit key that you can share with the receiving device.
3. Stand by.
* You also have the option to send a push alert to a nearby or recently used device
*The 6-digit key only lasts for ten minutes and if this is too short, you can upload your files for 24 hours.
1. Once you get the 6-digit key, type-in and the transfer will start immediately.
Log-in to skip repetitive confirmations
With each of your devices logged-in, you can share files between your devices without inputting the 6-digit key nor going through the hassle of clicking ‘accept’ to receive the file(s).
• Added external notification button.
• When sending folders, file names no longer change.
• Fixed error from using photo organizing apps.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.