On the SBI Rewardz App, you can redeem the reward points and also receive alerts of special offers from a lot of brand outlets. You can also redeem these rewards points at the partner brand stores and get huge discounts.
Every time you transact with your SBI Internet Banking or credit/debit cards reward points is added to your account which you can use to Redeem to get Free Recharge, Gift Vouchers, and Ticket Booking. For now, just signup with the SBI Rewardz App and earn Rs 25 signup bonus.
Note: The Offer is valid for the State Bank of India Customers only.
SBI Rewardz App – How to Earn Reward Points? (Rs 25 Free Recharge)
1. First, Download the SBI Rewardz App here.
2. Install the app and Signup with them using your Debit Card or ATM Card number. Also, fill up required details like Name, email mobile number. Choose any password of your choice.
Bingo! You have successfully created your SBI Rewardz account.
Within 2 Days 100 Reward Points will be credited to your Rewardz account.
100 Reward Points = Rs 25
3. You can Redeem these Reward Points and Recharge your mobile number or pay any other bills.
How to Redeem the SBI Rewards points?
1. Just Click on Recharge and Enter your mobile number. Also, select your operator and enter the Amount.
2. Click on Proceed and your recharge will be done instantly.
At State Bank of India, they believe you should be rewarded every time you use SBI services of products. This is the Main reason behind the launch of the SBI Rewardz App where you can avail many benefits for using the SBI services.
The State Bank of India will even reward you when you pay your EMI Loans on time. You will also earn the points when you use your SBI Debit card for online as well as offline shopping.
You can Redeem your accumulated SBI Rewardz App points to pay for a broad range of services like Movie tickets, Bus and Train ticket Booking, Mobile/Dth Recharge, online shopping and more.
You can also Redeem the reward points on www.statebankrewardz.com or the mobile application.
If you are an SBI customer, you are pre-enrolled to the RewardZ Membership. If you have multiple State Bank Group accounts, all the points earned by various accounts will be merged under one customer ID. All you need to do is, just activate your Rewardz account on www.statebankrewardz.com or the SBI Rewardz Mobile Application. You can also Activate the Rewardz account by calling at 6000-8500.
Which Banking services are eligible for Reward points?
- Debit Card
- Internet Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Personal Banking Accounts
- Demat Account
- Rural Banking
- SME Account
Features of the State Bank Rewardz app
- Check your Rewardz points
- Redeem the points
- If you are falling short of Reward points, use your SBI Debit Card to pay the remaining balance.
- Locate, Max Get more partner outlet near you and avail the best offers, alerts, updates and notifications based on your location.
(Visited 15 times, 1 visits today)