Like the QuickBooks you know, with extra features and flexibility. We’ve designed QuickBooks Enterprise specifically for businesses managing more complexity. It’s our most flexible version of QuickBooks, packed with additional features and extra flexibility your small business needs in accounting software.
Room to grow for users and data
QuickBooks Enterprise offers our most flexible accounting software for your growing business, with access for 1 to up to 30 users,8 plus 14 predefined user roles to help you set up new users fast. And with the ability to add up to one million names, you’ll be able to track hundreds of thousands of customers,
vendors, and items.
New! Discover untapped insights into how your business is running
New with QuickBooks Enterprise 2015, Advanced Reporting4 is our most powerful reporting tool yet. Now you can access all of your QuickBooks data to create any report you need.10 Advanced Reporting is included in your Enterprise subscription.
Access your data anywhere, anytime
Our Hosting Service11 lets you run QuickBooks Enterprise from the cloud for anytime, anywhere collaboration with your employees. Whether you’re a bookkeeper, warehouse manager, or a field rep, you’ll be able to get your work done all in one place.
Easily pay employees, pay and file taxes
With QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll, you can create unlimited paychecks, use free direct deposit,12 and manage payroll for unlimited employees – no monthly fees.13 Enhanced Payroll is included with the Gold and Platinum subscriptions.
Choose the extra functionality you need
QuickBooks offers exclusive functionality: Advanced Inventory6 and Advanced Pricing7 are included in the Platinum subscription. These powerful tools are built right into the software, so there’s no need for data or workflow integration.
Peace of mind with our Full Service Plan
With exclusive access to our U.S. based QuickBooks Enterprise experts, automatic product upgrades, an online data backup that protects your critical business info, and much more, the Full Service Plan lets you rest easy knowing you have extra help and protection if you need it. Your subscription to QuickBooks Enterprise includes all the benefits of the Full Service Plan.
New in QuickBooks Enterprise 2015:
– Advanced Reporting
– Shortage Report for Assemblies
– Disallow Negative Inventory Quantities
– Disallow Selling to Customers with Overdue Payments
– Total Any Column on Sales and Purchases
– Business Insights on the Home Page
– Stock Status Improvements
– Enhanced Sorting
– Search Within Transactions
– Shaded Lines on Transactions
– Bump Users out of QuickBooks Remotely
– See Costs on Sales Forms
– Print Footer Only on Last Page
What’s New in Version 2015 15.0 R9:
– With this release, QuickBooks will now have improved support on Windows 10.
– Migration of MSXML code base from 4 to 6 to address PCI (Payment Card Industry) Compliance standards.
– For users concerned with PCI Compliance, you should consult your IT professional to remove MSXML 4.0 from your system and complete the upgrade process.
– Once MSXML 4.0 is removed from your computer, the following third party apps that require MSXML 4.0 will not be supported: Contacts Sync, Scan Manager, and Shipping Manager.