Pokémon Go is a free-to-play location-based augmented reality mobile game developed by Niantic and published by The Pokémon Company as part of the Pokémon franchise. It was released worldwide in July 2016 for iOS and Android devices.
The game allows players to capture, battle, and train virtual Pokémon who appear throughout the real world. It makes use of GPS and the camera of compatible devices. Although the game is free-to-play, it supports in-app purchases of additional gameplay items. An optional companion Bluetooth wearable device, the Pokémon Go Plus, is planned for future release and will alert users when Pokémon are nearby.
How To Hack ?
- Download and Extract the hack archive from the links below
- Open the hack.txt file and follow the steps
- (15/07/16) – Initial Release
- (21/0716) – Search feature added
- (24/07/16) – A lot of new features + Real time pokemon map added ( No trainer club account is needed. Enjoy )
- (29/07/16) – Bugs Fixed + Softban remover added
- (31/07/16) – No Root Method Added. Base Updated to v0.31.0
(Visited 54 times, 1 visits today)