Photo exif editor Pro v1.4.0
Overview: Photo exif editor allows you to view and modify the Exif data of your pictures.
Photo exif editor allows you to view and modify the Exif data of your pictures.
With the clear user interface, Photo Exif Editor is an easy to use tool that helps you to correct the missing information of your favorite photos.
This is Pro version with:
• No ad.
• The ability to show the full raw data of the picture.
Some Android default gallery applications (include Google Photos) have not read Exif data properly!
You can check if our application works by copying the edited photo to your PC and recheck the details:
• Windows: Right click on the file, select Properties, then choose tab Details.
• Mac OS: Right click on the file, then select Get info.
What is the Exif data of picture?
• It contains Camera settings, for example, static information such as the camera model and make, and information that varies with each image such as orientation (rotation), aperture, shutter speed, focal length, metering mode, and ISO speed information.
• It also includes the GPS ( Global Positioning System) tag for holding location information where the photo was taken.
What can Photo Exif Editor do?
•Browse and view Exif information from Android Gallery or from Photo Exif Editor’s integrated photo browser.
•Add or correct the location where photo was taken using Google Maps.
•Batch editing multiple photos.
•Add, modify EXIF tags:
– Camera model
– Camera maker
– Captured time
– Orientation (rotation)
– Shutter speed
– Focal length
– ISO speed
– White balance.
– More tags will be added later
• Fix the crash issue reported by client
• Fix the order of saved gps
• Add function: Copy/Paste Geo Tag
• Resolve the issue: The photo’s time changes to AM if set captured time to 12xx
• Improve saving order of edited photo in the gallery