Phone INFO+ ★Samsung★ v3.3.6 Offline Paid Patched download apk
Review: ★★★ Written particularly for SAMSUNG telephones ★★★
Have you ever needed to know the Country of Origin behind the mark ‘MADE BY SAMSUNG’? At the point when the telephone was produced? How as often as possible the telephone was utilized? How frequently it has been joined with the Charger? Would you like to know the Knox Warranty Void status without entering to the ODIN Download Mode?… At that point this application is for you.
☆ Support multi-dialect: English, العربية (Arabic), Deutsch (German), Español (Spanish), فارسی (Persian), Français (French), Italiano (Italian), עברית (Hebrew), 日本語 (Japanese), Português (Portuguese), Română (Romanian), Русский (Russian), Shqip (Albanian), Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese), Türkçe (Turkish), 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese), 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese).
If you don’t mind help to interpret into your local dialect: https://dl.dropboxus…FO_Language.txt
☆ Facebook: https://www.facebook…oneinfosamsung/
☆ XDA string: http://forum.xda-dev…d.php?t=2609045
*** NOTE ***: If you got the “Slip sort 2” message while attempting to dispatch a mystery code or ‘CSC Changer’, you have to upgrade SuperSU application to the rendition 2.49 (right now still Beta), furthermore overhaul its pairs.
★ ‘Mystery Codes’
– List all of Samsung mystery codes (HiddenMenu) on your gadget. Note: You may need ROOT to dispatch mystery codes (utilization ‘Dispatch 0’ technique).
★ ‘Firmware Browser’
– Browse for the stock firmwares accessible on the web, for your telephone and for whatever other Samsung model.
★ ‘Other Tools’
– ‘CSC Changer’: Change the CSC. This device obliges root + multi-CSC stock firmware.
– ‘CSC Verifier’: It is Samsung assembled in instrument. Obliges root + stock firmware.
– ‘ServiceMode MAIN MENU’: It is Samsung assembled in device. Obliges root + stock firmware.
– ‘S/N Analyzer’: Obtain data about Country of Origin and Manufacturing Date from Samsung serial number. You can enter serial number from ANY Samsung telephone (counting OLD telephone, FEATURE telephone and NON-SMART telephone).
– ‘IMEI Analyzer’: Check the IMEI for the legitimacy by ascertaining the Check Digit (as indicated by Luhn calculation).
★ ‘Restoration Check’
★ ‘CSC Code Lookup’ (CSC – Consumer Software Customization, otherwise known as Sales Code, or Region Code)
★ Main Features: Displays the accompanying data about your telephone.
▪ GENERAL INFO:
– Phone Model
– Device Type
– Product Name
– Country of Origin
– Manufacturing Date
– Knox Warranty Void
– Color/Internal Storage
▪ CSC INFO:
– Product Code
– Original CSC Code
– Firmware’s CSC Code
– Active CSC Code
– CSC Country
– CSC Country ISO
– Mobile Operator
▪ FIRMWARE INFO:
– Bootloader Version
– Baseband Version
– PDA Version
– CSC Version
– Kernel Version/Architecture (32/64-bit)
– Java Virtual Machine (Dalvik or ART)
▪ OS INFO:
– Root Existence
– Android Version
– Build Number
– Build Fingerprint
– Build Description
– Build Date
▪ HARDWARE INFO:
– Hardware/Board (CPU 32/64-bit)
– GPU (Graphics Processing Unit)
– Modem Board
– Hardware Revision
– Total RAM
– Screen (physical size in inches, determination in pixels)
– Battery (innovation, limit in mAh, wellbeing)
▪ DEVICE ID:
– Android Serial Number
– Samsung Serial Number
▪ USAGE HISTORY:
– Headset Connect Counter
– Charger Connect Counter (root needed)
– S Pen Detach Counter (root needed, for Galaxy Note arrangement just)
– CPU/Battery/Ambient temperatures
– CPU/Memory uses
– Battery voltage/level
– Signal quality
NOTE: This application lives up to expectations appropriately with the Stock Firmware. On Custom ROM some information may not indicate accurately.
☆☆☆ Ability to Remove Ads and Export information to the SD Card (Plus variant just) ☆☆☆
– Location get to: This consent is obliged to peruse the Signal Strength (in the MONITOR tab). It is only a surmised area (coarse area, system based), not a GPS area.
– Added insights about the ‘Root Existence’ information (tap on it for more subtle elements, on the off chance that you have root).
– Added new dialect: Magyar.
– Fixed a few interpretations.
– Some changes and bug fixes.
– Added ‘Most recent Firmware’ data.
– Improved ‘Mystery Codes’ menu: duplicate mystery code to the clipboard, when dispatching with the ‘Dispatch 2’ strategy.
– Improved “ServiceMode” catch: long-press the catch to pick in the middle of *#27663368378# and *#197328640#.
This application has no commercials