Review: Perfect Player is set-top box style IPTV/Media player for watching features on TVs, tablets and cell phones.
The application doesn’t contain any channels, you have to include Playlists in Settings for this.
– Nice OSD menus and infos for simple and lovely watching features with least client activities
– Scaleable OSD renders accurately with any screen determination and chose text dimension
– IPTV watching with channels gatherings, logos and EPG
– Local records viewing (from SDCard, USB, and so forth)
– Video plugins support (online features viewing)
– Supported playlist designs: M3U, XSPF
– Supported EPG designs: XMLTV, JTV
– udpxy (UDP-TO-HTTP intermediary) server support
– Can associate with IPTV information server (Perfect Player’s PC variant) to bring playlist, EPG, logos and the capacity to demand playlist overhaul immediately by determining just IPTV information server address in Settings
– Can be controlled by mouse, console, remote control, pointers, and so on
– Big controls board is helpful on gadgets with little screen size (flip the pannel with the two fingers touch)
– Extended EPG information seeing
– Bugfix: conceivable application crash at startup on a few frameworks.
– Added Serbian confinement.
– Added Unlock Full form alternative in Settings to handicap Ads.
– Added evolving channels/looking for features with left/right swipe, and switching volume with up/down swipe.
– Added opening popup menu with long press on channels/plugins window.
– Added auto-reconnecting to spilling server when association is shut or lost suddenly.
– Added the capacity to change GUI dialect in Settings.
This application has no notices
Download Instructions: PREMIUM elements Unlocked