Palabre – Feedly & RSS Reader 2.0.0 beta 17
Requirements: 4.0 and up
Overview: Your beautiful RSS Reader / Feedly news reader based on your interests. With Feedly or RSS/Atom feeds, follow your favorites blogs, websites and build your dose of daily news. A personalized news reader just for you.
Enable offline reading, extract full articles, change to the dark theme, synchronize reads/unreads, import your feeds from OPML, use the magazine layout, or add the scrollable widget, you decide!
No matter which topic/blog/website you want to read, find it with Palabre, and manage your RSS feeds or Feedly subscriptions easily. Add your Feedly account, find content based on your interests, or add any RSS feed using our search engine.
Interested in reading stories from the NYTimes, CNN, people magazine, BuzzFeed and Worldwide stories? Or your favorite websites are tech blogs, geek stuffs or video games? Palabre will be your perfect news reader for every topics or blogs you want to follow. Our favorites are from tech news, video games, android, what’s yours?
If you were using Taptu newsreader before, we would love to welcome you to read news with us!
Palabre is also a modern and beautiful material design application with a lot of great features:
– Feedly client with full synchronization
– Support all RSS feed reader formats like RSS 2.0 or Atom
– Magazine layout, Large Cards or List interface
– Complete offline reader for full article and pictures, which can be cached only when your device is charging if you want
– Extract the full article from the website using our readability / mobilizer technology
– Save anything to Pocket, Instapaper or Palabre itself to read it later
– Beautiful widgets (scrollable widget available)
– Customizable notifications
– Android Wear app
– Dark theme, font customizations, or save bandwith by loading pictures on demand
– Other customizations
More features are coming! You can submit feature request here:
2.0.0 Beta 17
– Bring back the share FAB in article
2.0.0 Beta 15
– Rewrote the article list to use the latest Android components, better landscape and tablet layouts.
– Rewrote the HTTP code for Feedly & RSS
– Fixed a few problems with Feedly sync and read syncing
– Added settings to change the font (serif or sans) and size for article titles
– Lot of UI optimizations, faster image loading
– Position saved when changing orientation or opening an article