ON1 Photo 10.1.0.2683 (x64) | 566 MB
A full-featured photo editor that works as a plug-in to Adobe® Photoshop® and Lightroom®, or as a standalone application. Browse and manage your photos where they are stored; local, external, and network drives or cloud service. Version 10 includes the necessary tools to manage and edit your photos with non-destructive Smart Photo technology. Improve portraits, add effects, enlarge for large-format printing, share, and make complex selections or masks with minimal effort.
Everything you need to add any effect to your photos. ON1 Effects includes filters, presets, borders, and textures. With live adjustments, stack effects to create your own look, and save your own custom presets. Hundreds of presets and 23 stackable filters.
Don’t wait on a slow catalog or import process. This is a lightning fast photo browser. Quickly sort, cull and edit photos from a shoot. Quickly ditch the bad ones, rate the good ones, add keywords, and much more.
Quickly and easily adjust exposure, contrast, white balance, vibrance, detail, or add vignettes. Store all of your settings and adjustments of the enhancements for future use.
– Color correction
– Exposure adjustment
– Highlight & Shadow recovery
– Retouch brush
– Erase objects
– Noise reduction
Portrait retouching is faster, better, and easier than ever. Our new way of working with facial features makes it easier to retouch the areas you care about.
– Skin retouching made easy
– Skin smoothing
– Blemish reduction
– Shine removal
– Advanced color correction technology
– Get color correct skin tones
– Brighten eyes
– Whiten teeth
Create composites by stacking photos or combine and blend photos without having to use Adobe® Photoshop®.
– Precise masking tools
– Swap out boring backgrounds
– Create your own layouts
– Includes backgrounds, borders, and edges
– Create layered files from Lightroom
– Blend photos together
– Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (current maintenance releases, 64 bit)
– Intel Core 2 Duo, Xeon, or better processors(s)
– 4 GB (8 GB when used as a Photoshop plug-in)
– 1.5 GB for installation
– OpenGL 2.0 compatible video card with 256 MB video RAM, 1280×720 resolution