MetaProducts Offline Explorer Enterprise 7
Offline Browser: Make your own offline browsing solutions with OLE Automation. Experience the full power of Offline Explorer Enterprise: a scalable solution supporting massive downloads, fast data processing and capable to integrate with your company applications and systems.
Bringing new unlimited capabilities in archiving Websites
Being the industry-leading application for Website archiving and downloading, Offline Explorer Enterprise delivers the high-level downloading technology and industrial-strength capabilities. Download up to 100 million URLs per Project. Archive Websites automatically on a regular basis. Copy the downloaded Websites directly to your hard drive or to other external media, like Flash drives or DVDs. Archive the downloaded content in any format: WARC, ZIP, CHM, EXE. Examine a detailed download report for downloaded URLs and link errors.
Is Internet access restricted at your company? We know how to still have necessary Websites at hands.
There are many reasons why Internet access can be limited. If your company or educational organization restricts Internet access for security or productivity reasons, your employees still need access to certain industry related Websites. Offline Explorer Enterprise can download all relevant Websites to publish them in your Intranet easily.
Create your own offline browsing solution
OLE Automation enables developers to interoperate with Offline Explorer Enterprise making its folders, Projects and downloads fully accessible. Create your own solution using Visual C++, Visual Basic, Delphi or another COM-compatible development environment to start new downloads, manage Projects and process downloaded Websites via Offline Explorer Enterprise.
Precise and flexible
It’s easy to download bulk Websites or just some files you need. With its varied and flexible settings, Offline Explorer Enterprise gives you full control over what to download and what to skip. Everything is possible with Offline Explorer Pro: downloading password-protected Websites, setting the download to automatically start at the time you need, using Macros to download constantly updated Websites, and many more.
Always Up-to-date, for 18+ years
For more than 18 years, Offline Explorer Enterprise has progressed to the state of the art in Website capturing. Since appearing in 1997, we have permanently been adding new functionality and latest technology to present continual and consistent updates.
Capturing Social Networking Websites
Capture social networking Websites like Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and other interactive Websites. New practical Wizards let you quickly download your favorite social media Websites.
Task-based Wizards to dramatically speed-up your workflow
The fastest and most efficient Website downloader is now first to offer the task based Wizards, so you can uniquely easy download the Web content you need. Get started with almost any download task you might need using new Wizards with no need to set many Properties.
– Capturing Social Networking and other interactive Websites;
– Saving passwords on the fly to download Password-protected Websites;
– Task-based Wizards to easily create download tasks;
– Report of all downloaded URLs and link errors;
– WARC files creation option;
– WARC files recording option;
– Setting download priority for selected file types;
– AutoRefresh for Internal browser tabs;
– Recent and Active screen in the Ribbon File tab;
– Option to export to MAFF archives;
– New Help center;
– Migration Wizard to transfer Projects and settings to another computer;
– Office 2013-like design of the Ribbon;
– And many more.
New in Version 7.1.4470:
– Improved Google analytics scripts removal
– Added AdFox scripts removal
– Improved finding AJAX links in A tags
– Improved Properties – URL Macros editing with multiple addresses
– Improved handling duplicate Content-Disposition filenames
– Improved standard extensions for exported script files
– Improved /export= command line parameter support
– Improved UserAgent= URLs field command to support multiple values macros
– Improved processing & symbols in URL anchors
– Improved Projects backup/restore
– Improved unicode text display on browser tabs
– Fixed iframes corruption in scripts
– Fixed saving PDF files and images via the Internal Browser
– Fixed minor errors in the Options dialog
– Fixed incorrect conversion of %2C symbols in links
– Fixed memory leaks when saving web pages from the Internal Browser
– Fixed improper links with some anchors when saving pages from browser