Nero 2016 Platinum 17 + Content Pack
innovative and reliable software Nero 2016 Platinum will provide you with a proven, comprehensive and powerful suite of additional new features for burning, copying, creating, processing, reproduction, transmission, extraction and conversion of multimedia files. With the highest quality results and on virtually any device!
Burning and copying
· High-end technology for long-term storage of your memories
Whether it is a music CD, video DVD or Blu-ray ™ discs, professional photo shoot with family events or photos from the last party, make your smartphone – with Nero 2016 Platinum, you can burn, copy, and create stored for a long time, important files for you and multimedia content. And thanks to new templates to design and print your box DVD or audio-CD will have an individual look!
Creating and Editing
· Stunning 4K effect for all of your video
After you import video from a mobile phone, tablet or camera, you can quickly and easily create, assemble and edit them in Nero using professional tools. Moreover, thanks to the preview video in Full-HD format in edit mode you can now use one or two monitors during the work. And if you really want to impress your audience with his slideshow, disc Blu-ray ™ or DVD, you can use the full range of effects and templates from the Platinum package.
PLAY AND TRANSFER
· Your choice of media
With Nero 2016 Platinum, you can enjoy your multimedia data exactly as you want – to play your photos, videos, music and slide shows or for their use in new projects. And it’s not just a computer or laptop, as a function of streaming allows you to play them on mobile devices and other playback devices with support for Wi-Fi®. This is another advantage of Nero Streaming Player application.
Extraction and transformation
Eliminate all obstacles thanks to Nero Platinum
You want to use the existing DVD, AVCHD or Blu-ray ™ discs in a new project? Then just remove the data contained on them * and convert them into the format you need. Even the conversion of music video to audio-CD auto-sound improvement will be carried out with the instantaneous velocity.
Applications that are part of Nero in 2016:
• Nero MediaHome
· Search, preview and content management
· Playback of photos, videos and music
· Playing optical discs
· Streaming playback on your TV
• Nero MediaBrowser
· Search, browse and discovery of content
· Drag and drop the content to the application
• Nero Video
· Capture and import video from devices
· Video Editing (Express mode and Advanced mode)
· Reduction and burning DVDs
· Export video to file
· Export video community
• Nero Recode
· Convert video and audio for mobile devices
· Convert video and audio for the PC
· Convert video to HD and SD formats
• Nero Burning ROM
· Professional burn data and multimedia
· Cutting and converting audio
· Burn video projects disks
· Burn discs with the ability to automatically start and SecurDisc discs
• Nero Express
· Simple burn data and multimedia
· Easily copy CDs
· Simple cutting Audio-CD
· Drive Support CD, DVD, Blu-ray
• Nero Disc to Device
· Copying tracks from an audio CD to a connected device
· Copying tracks from an audio CD into iTunes
· Copy DVDs to a connected device
· Disk Copy the contents on a PC
· Disk Copy content from the online store
• Nero CoverDesigner
· Create labels for CDs
· Create labels for discs covers
· Choice of different design
· Create your own templates
· Print beautifully decorated materials
• Nero RescueAgent
· Recover files from damaged disks and drives
· Recovering partially unreadable or deleted files
· Windows® 7 SP1 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (32-bit or 64-bit version), the Windows® 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit version), the Windows® 10 (32/64-bit.).
· Processor 2 GHz AMD or Intel®
· 1 GB of RAM
· 5 GB of free hard disk space for standard installation of all components (including templates, content and temporary disk space)
· The card is compatible with Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0
· DVD drive for installation and playback
· Recordable or rewritable drive for burning CD-, DVD-media, or Blu-ray media
· Windows Media® Player 9 or higher
· Third-party components, such as: Microsoft Windows® Installer 4.5 and Microsoft .NET® 4, Microsoft® DirectX® or Adobe Flash – are supplied with the product, or automatically downloaded if not available in the package.
· For some services require an Internet connection. Charges for connection to the Internet user.
· To edit Ultra HD (4K) need a 64-bit operating OS: Windows® 7 SP1 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10
· Nero Mobile application except Nero Streaming Player: Android 4.0 and above, iOS 6.0 and above.
· Nero Streaming Player: Android 4.0 and above, iOS 8.0 and above; playback function with a computer – Nero MediaHome 1.32.2700 and higher.
· For streaming in Nero Streaming Player and Nero MediaHome Receiver requires Windows® 7 with Service Pack 1 (SP1) Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (32/64-bit.) Windows® 8 (32/64-bit.) Windows® 8.1 (32/64-bit.), Windows® 10 (32/64-bit.).
· For streaming in high definition requires Intel Haswell (i7-4770 or higher). It is recommended to leave the auto streaming mode. If you have problems at the highest quality streaming simply select a lower quality.
Note: 64-bit operating systems, applications run in emulation mode 32-bit environment. The product to work properly, the device must be correctly installed and be recognized by the operating system. It is strongly recommended that you install the latest WHQL-certified device drivers. To set up the Media Access Server requires a PC connected to the LAN.
1. Disable Internet.
2. Run the installation program.
3. In the input box to enter a serial number serial number from a text file serial.txt
4. Run the patch administrator.
5. In the “Want to install with serial blacklisted?” click “Yes”
6. Install the program.
7. After the installation uncheck “Enable the notice of the automatic renewal”
8. Re-run the patch as administrator.
9. In the “Want to install with serial blacklisted?” click “No”
10. On the next window “Fix Nero in 2016?” Press “OK”
11. Connect the Internet and use the program.
12. Install ContentPack, if required.