The Money View App are giving a Referal code which is valid only for the first ten users. After the first 10 users have used the referral code it will be expired. so everyone has to share their referral code in the comments sections below so that every user can make use of this offer and save some rupees.
Money View Ola Offer – How to get ₹100 Voucher?
1. The First Thing You have to do is to Download the Money View App
2. Finish the Download, Install the app and Register with them.
3. You can see a Referal Credit there. Click on that.
4. In the next step, you have to verify your mobile number by using the OTP which will be sent by them.
5. After that, you are asked to enter a referral code. Use any of the code mentioned in the comments sections below. Please share only the referral code, no need to share the entire link.
Note: When You Recieve Ola Voucher You Should Go To “Refer A Friend” And Then You Continue Using WhatsApp. Remember To Share Your Refer Code In The Comments Section Below.
6. That’s it, guys! You will be credited with your ola 100 rupee voucher in the next five minutes.
Money View Ola Offer – Some Points to note
Money View app lets you get a real-time visibility into your entire personal finance. The Money View is an automated app which can help you organize your financial summary and analyze your bills, expenses, SMS sent yo your bank and billers to your phone. If you are worried about the security and privacy, the Money view app is highly secure and never reads the sensitive data.
- Here is the list of things that the Money View app can do
- The app can set a monthly budget and also can track sends against the budget.
- The app Auto-tracks all your spend through credit/debit cards, net banking, cash withdrawals and the cheques.
- Easy cash management tool to track your cash income and your spend.
- How about having all your mobile, credit and utility bills and EMIs in one place which reminds you to pay bills on time.
- One-click bill payment for the select billers – Whiz Pay.
- All your Bank Credit and Debits card accounts in a single place, check your balance, track your cards limit and what not.
- On the top of all the above features, the Money view supports all the major Indian banks.
(Visited 34 times, 1 visits today)