Prerequisites: 4.3 and up
Diagram: Microsoft Translator assists you with breaking the dialect boundary at whatever point you’re voyaging or have a need to decipher anything in your day by day life. Rapidly decipher expressions on your Android Wear gadget, or utilize the friend telephone application when it’s more helpful.
• On your watch: Speak to your watch and get a moment interpretations in 50 dialects
• Not certain how to purport the interpretation? Let Translator talk the expression for you.
• Noisy environment? Simply indicate somebody your watch or telephone. What’s more, on the telephone, substantial full-screen interpretation cards make it simple to show others what you’re attempting to impart
• Bookmark your interpretations for later utilize
• All your interpretations are synchronized between your watch and your telephone, settings as well
• On the telephone partner application, notwithstanding discourse interpretations from your watch’s dialect, you can choose other discourse dialects or you can sort on your console (truly valuable for loud places!). You can likewise duplicate & glue interpretations from and to different applications
The Microsoft Translator application is controlled by front line innovation that is additionally utilized by Office, Bing, Skype, Internet Explorer and in addition accomplices, for example, Twitter, Yelp, eBay, Amazon Kindle, WeChat and some more.
Microsoft Translator bolsters:
Arabic, Bosnian (Latin), Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese(S), Chinese(T), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong Daw, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Quer’etaro Otomi, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese and Welsh, and Yucatec Maya.
Find more wearable profitability applications at http://wearables.office.com .
– Localized the application in the accompanying 11 dialects: Arabic, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
– Added support for content based dialect auto discovery
– Added minor client interface changes and bug fixes
This application has No promotions