Outline: Say farewell to long features that nobody watches, and hi to Microsoft Hyperlapse.
Microsoft Hyperlapse is another innovation that makes smooth and balanced out timelapses from unsteady first-individual features. Need to demonstrate your companions what you saw on that 12-mile trek you took a weekend ago, or let them encounter how it felt to fly down the mountain on your late ski trip? With Microsoft Hyperlapse, you can time slip by those encounters, refining them into effortlessly consumable, charming encounters.
• Instant delight: Capture the feature, see the hyperlapse. It’s that basic.
• Import existing feature: The other alternative: With Microsoft Hyperlapse Mobile, you can make a hyperlapse of any feature you’ve effectively shot on your telephone, rather than moving to an uncommon application and shooting a feature only to hype.
• Multiple rates: Microsoft Hyperlapse Mobile backings hyperlapsing a feature numerous times, at diverse velocity rates, from 1x to 32x times the ordinary rate – or the above’s majority!
• Selfie slips: Let your companions see your face – accelerated obviously – while you take your first skydiving lesson or fly through the wilderness on a zipline.
• Share: It’s anything but difficult to post your hyperlapses on prevalent online networking and feature destinations, for example, Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
Hyperlapse Mobile obliges Android 4.4 or 5.0 (KitKat and Lollipop)
• Now accessible in Simplified Chinese
• Fixed a few bugs
This application has no commercials