Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Corporate
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business reduces your vulnerability to zero-hour malware, including ransomware, by delivering industry-leading detection and remediation. Detection and remediation so powerful that security experts often recommend Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business when traditional endpoint security solutions fail. But why wait to find out your endpoint security is inadequate?
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Corporate Features:
– Proactive heuristic scanning engine
– Small system footprint
– Malicious website blocking
– Three scan modes
– Windows Server support
– Compatible with other endpoint security products
Malwarebytes Management Console
– Multiple client management (up to thousands from a single console)
– Push install functionality
– Comprehensive policies for different user groups
– Active Directory integration and synchronization
– Virtual deployment simulator
– Email notifications/Syslog reporting
Protects against zero-hour malware that your current anti-virus can miss
Our proprietary blend of heuristic and definitions-based technologies protects against these threats at zero hour, including ransomware, often before they have been identified by other security products. And if your endpoint security fails to detect malware, our award-winning remediation technology will remove it completely.
Streamlines endpoint security deployment and maximizes IT management resources
The Malwarebytes Management Console, synchronizing with Active Directory, enables you to deploy and configure Malwarebytes products on distributed endpoints. It can send security events to your Syslog server for convenient reporting.
Maintains end user productivity by preserving system performance
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business is proven to be as resource-efficient as possible. It preserves endpoint performance to maximize end-user productivity while the small system footprint extends the life of older hardware.
Simplifies endpoint security management and identifies vulnerable endpoints
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business enables you to configure client settings and customize policies by user group. Malwarebytes Threat View aggregates threat data, including clients under attack, from the distributed Malwarebytes clients so you can address and minimize security risks.
What’s New in Version 220.127.116.111:
• Substantial improvements to core detection and removal technology
• Fixed BSOD when scanning a drive encrypted with BitLocker