Necessities: 4.0 and up
Outline: Lightning Browser Plus is a basic, quick web program that spotlights on configuration, security, and productivity. It utilizes material configuration, doesn’t track you, give you loads of alternatives to secure your protection, and does it in less than 2MB. It escapes from the method for the client. I fabricated this program in light of the fact that I needed something better. What’s more, this is it.
Lightning Browser Plus is a straightforward, quick web program that spotlights on outline, security, and proficiency. It utilizes material configuration, doesn’t track you, give you loads of alternatives to secure your protection, and does it in less than 2MB. It escapes from the method for the client. I fabricated this program in light of the fact that I needed something better. Also, this is it.
● Design – Lightning’s interface was precisely made so you can search as proficiently as could be expected under the circumstances. Tabs and Bookmarks are all concealed flawlessly in side drawers, just a swipe away, permitting most extreme screen seeing with insignificant impedance from the program’s chrome. Dim Mode, Light Mode, Color Mode, Night Mode… Anyway, whatever you like, there’s a mode for you.
● Speed – By using the WebKit rendering motor that comes incorporated with your Android gadget, Lightning can guarantee a quick, lightweight ordeal.
● Privacy – Use Incognito Mode to skim without leaving a foot shaped impression, download Orbot and turn on TOR intermediary backing to cover your recognize and area, use StartPage or DuckDuckGo for your web index, or cripple settings that you think abandon you at danger. Whatever your worry, Lightning will attempt to offer assistance.
● Features – Full-screen, check. AdBlock, check. Reversed Rendering, check. All the web crawlers you need, check. Look Suggestions, Bookmarks, History, User Agents, Reading Mode, whatever you need, Lightning does it.
● Open-source – Just as Android open-source so is Lightning. I trust that the best programming is manufactured when groups meet up to build the best arrangement. Head over to the archive on GitHub to contribute or interpret.
● permission.INTERNET: Needed to get to the web for perusing
● permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Needed for downloading records and going down information
● permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Needed for downloading records and restoring information
● permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Needed for locales that need your area (you can deny area access)
Converse with me on Twitter: _https://twitter.com/RestainoAnthony
Fork me on GitHub: _https://github.com/a…ghtning-Browser
Turned into a beta analyzer: _https://plus.google….004608718111703
You can likewise email me, however you ought to realize that I don’t care for email and will presumably take a day or two to react. 🙂
4.2.0 – #perfmatters
* Tablet UI (discretionary)
* Support for Marshmallow
* Improved Reading Mode
* Added movements between screens
* Fixed memory breaks, expand execution
* Fixed Android M crash
* Fixed intermediary bug
* Text encoding
4.1.0a – Lollipop
* Added bookmark envelope support!
* Improved full-screen mode
* Settings patch up (thanks group)
* Updated symbols + UI cleanup
* Added activities to the bookmarks drawer
* Updated notice blocking rundown and included more material outline
This application has no commercials