The Advanced version adds industry-first enhancements, like the new De-plosive and updated Leveler modules, to instantly eliminate plosives in your dialogue with total transparency and smooth out volume inconsistencies.
RX 5 ADVANCED AUDIO EDITOR HIGHLIGHTS
– De-plosive: Instantly eliminate every single plosive from any dialogue track, with total transparency. This is an industry first.
– Leveler: Smooth any volume inconsistencies for the best sounding take, with the automatic clip gain envelope created by the Leveler. Optimized for Dialogue with intelligent De-breath and De-ess algorithms, that automatically detect breaths and esses in a dialogue take, and then apply transparent clip gain adjustments while doing the overall dialogue leveling. This is an industry first. Optimized for Music with special noise floor handling.
– Ambience Match AudioSuite Plug-in: Quickly fill in consistent ambience beds under constructed sentences and ADR lines right from within Pro Tools AudioSuite. No longer spend hours of time manually looping sections of ambience under a scene with ADR and broken-up sentences.
– Corrective EQ: Remove harsh high frequencies and whines, rumbles, resonances, distortion artifacts and accurately hone in on any problem frequency areas. Beyond a traditional equalizer, the Corrective EQ offers both an Analog and a Digital mode, in addition to remarkably high (up to 400) Q values for precision filtering of problem frequencies. In addition, the Digital filter shapes allow for more precise cuts than previously possible.
– Presets: For the ultimate in sound quality and workflow efficiency, RX 5 Audio Editor includes 60 new problem oriented presets across several modules, including:
• Corrective EQ presets to help mitigate unwanted resonances, codec compression artifacts and proximity issues.
• Module Chain presets offering complete dialogue and music editing workflows. Fix everything from digital interference, mouth and mic noises, background noise, inconsistent volume levels to headroom and clipping issues with a single mouse click.
• Leveler presets to transparently smooth out volume inconsistencies while simultaneously de-essing and de-breathing for complete, polished dialogue edits.
• De-plosive presets to quickly and intelligently identify and remove plosive/air pops and mic bumps in a dialogue or vocal recording.
• Ambience Match presets with a wide variety of ambient sound beds suitable creating the illusion of locations as diverse as forests, jungles, oceans, planes, warehouses, factories and more.
• EQ Match presets to quickly match the spectrum of your audio with anything from top quality VO recordings, to counteracting the boxiness of lavalier microphones.
• Signal Generator: Create precisely accurate test tones, calibration tones for post production delivery specs, “bleep” tones eliminate obscenities in a dialogue edit. The Signal Generator can also be used for important sequential editing tasks, from inserting silence to repairing DC offset.
• Retina Support: See audio in greater detail than ever before and experience unprecedented visual feedback with retina support for the Spectrogram in addition to the entire RX interface, which also includes a brand new text rendering engine offering sharper, clearer text.
• Markers and Regions (Search): Get greater flexibility for those longer edits, with the ability to perform text based searches of any Markers, Regions, and Comments in the metadata of your audio.
• Streamlined Toolbar: Not only does the updated toolbar include the brand new Instant Process, but it also offers a much cleaner user experience with larger clickable icons and clearer zoom/navigational functionality.
• Miscellaneous Enhancements: As always, many smaller improvements and enhancements have been made across the app to improve things like text rendering, window handling, small graphical issues throughout and other tiny fixes and tweaks.
– Mac OS X 10.8 – 10.10
– Windows 7, 8, and 10
click to begin