If you get an error when try to use your bluetooth headphone, speaker or pair your android with your pc, the solution is simple. You just need to install a Generic Bluetooth COM port driver, here is the steps:
1. Open device manager, look for Bluetooth peripheral device.
2. Right click on it and select update driver.
5. Click the second option: “Browse my computer for driver software”
6. Click to choose the option “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”
7. From the list “Common hardware types”, Select ‘Ports (COM & LPT)’ If you don;t have this option, go to no8, and remember to untick “show compatiblw hardware if available.
8. On the picture below. Choose ‘Microsoft’ in the “Manufacturer” list, then ‘Standard Serial over Bluetooth link’ in the “Model” list
9. A warning window pops up. Ignore it by clicking ‘Yes’
10. Wait until installation finish and now your bluetooh should work.