The problem with Realtek having no sound in Windows 10 is caused by Windows update which keep installating the wrong drivers. So we just need to:
1. Stop Windows to keep updating the drivers.
2. reinstall the original drivers form the your computer manufacturer website, or from
4. Now click on change permission.
5. Click on disable Inheritance.
6. Now click on system and select remove.
7. Now reinstall your original drivers or latest drivers from Realtek Website.
(Visited 26 times, 1 visits today)