Outline: gReader is a basic, quick and natural food/rss peruser for Android, including lovely subjects, podcast bolster and full disconnected from the net backing. Perused all your rss/channel news in one spot, where staying aware of your most loved sites is as simple as checking your email.
★★★ “gReader Is Hands Down The Incomparable King Of RSS Readers On Android.” – AndroidPolice ★★★
More on http://noinnion.com/greader
* The Old Reader: To utilize The Old Reader you have to make a portable login in TOR settings
* Please tell us of any issues you experience by means of email.
* If despite everything you get promotions: Clear the market’s store and check the permit in gReader once more (Menu->More->Check License)
* Read the FAQ before remarking: http://noinnion.com/greader/support
* Beta: http://noinnion.com/greader/upgrades
* Play Store: https://play.google….eader.readerpro
* Support engineers
* Ad-Free form
* Better Widgets
* Better Podcasts highlights
* Custom Notification
* Feedly Cloud: Feedly Cloud is another approach to skim the substance of your most loved locales.
* The Old Reader: The Old Reader is a straightforward, online RSS peruser with heaps of awesome sharing components.
* RSS Reader: Use gReader with no online administrations. All information are spared locally.
* Synchronization: Use gReader at home, at your office, or anyplace you go and keep your encourages, labels and shared things synched in one spot.
* 2-Way Sync: Synchronize your read things in the middle of gReader and Feedly/The Old Reader. Stay up with the latest
* Auto synchronization
* User Interface: Simple, quick and instinctive
* Tablet-Optimized: Read your news more agreeable on a tablet
* Themes: Light, Black and Dark, Sepia, Blue, Green
* Night Mode: Read your articles with white textual style on dark foundation. Spare battery and build coherence in the night.
* Offline Reading: Reading full article content without web association
* Mark read on parchment
* Podcast support
* Voice-Reading (Text-To-Speech)
* Search Filters: Search and channel decisive words, spare indexed lists
* Folders/Tags support
* Share articles by means of Email, Facebook, Twitter, …
* Services: Translation, Mobilizer (Google, Instapaper, Readability)
* Save to Pocket (Read it later)/Instapaper/Readability
* Sort: by most up to date, by most seasoned, by food
* Quick and Swipe activities: quicker access to valuable capacities
* Rich article list (bit and thumbnail)
* Widget: Icon gadget with new identification
* Easy Reading: Reading mode view, opposite site page shading
* Fullscreen mode: Enlarge your perusing space
* HTTPS association: Use Http Secure to get your sustains
* Backup/Restore: Backup/Restore your inclinations
Attempt it yourself and assemble your own sentiment.
* GET_ACCOUNTS, USE_CREDENTIALS: Allows access to the rundown of records for snappy login.
* READ_LOGS: Used for criticism highlight. Clients could send logs to engineer for distinguishing issues.
* Improved: move some perusing inclinations to article view menu
* Improved: symbols in gadget has content shading
* Improved: spare rundown position
* Improved: sync catch in real life bar if room
* Fixed: shrouded console in remark dialog
* Fixed: webview not reacting issue
* Fixed: things getting new in Local administration
* Fixed: clear screen when opening articles from gadget
* Fixed: notice sound issue
This application has no notices