: Emulate the classic Gameboy Advance (GBA) hand-held on your Android device
Gameboy Advance emulator based on VBA-M r1097 (GPL), designed and tested on the Xoom, Galaxy S2, and Xperia Play, but works on many devices with similar specs. I have made a number of custom optimizations to increase speed while maintaining VBA-M’s excellent compatibility and audio quality. You should have at least a 1GHz CPU for best results.
* High-level BIOS emulation, no BIOS file needed
* Backup memory and save state support, auto-save and ten manual slots for save states. State files are interchangeable with the PC version of VBA-M.
* Supports games in .gba format, optionally in .zip files
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls & keyboard support (up to 4 touches supported at once), and an Xperia Play optimized button layout
* Wiimote + Classic Controller, iControlPad, and Zeemote JS1 support (no need to purchase a separate app, see website for full instructions)
* Portrait/Landscape auto-orientation support
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at http://www.pdroms.de . Transfer games anywhere to your SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard).
Incoming search terms:
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1840 eXQbiq_V8MSgrGsSjvgV0L9aWKu6OoLlYJcN7erAhCxk6ND0E3fDIN4Xh-H3oxrU b2069d35c5aad934bfaa44689fedd114ecb95c1a&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme