Galaxy Charging Current Pro v2.091
Requirements: Android 4.0 and up | Supported Samsung Galaxy Device
Overview: With this application you can check the battery charging electrical current of your
Samsung Galaxy devices.
Check if your device battery is charging correctly and at the maximum speed!
With this application you can check the battery charging electrical current of your Samsung Galaxy devices.
*Note: please check the compatible devices list below. Also, if the Lite version does not work on your device,
the Pro version will not work also.*
This application also comes with a simple launcher widget and a DashClock extension so that you can quickly
check the charging current!
Galaxy Charging Current can also display a persistent notification that allows you to see the current directly
on the notification area, while your device is charging. You can even set the app to show an alert if the charging
current gets too low!
– International Samsung Galaxy S III (GT-I9300 and GT-I9305).
– South Korean Samsung Galaxy S III (SHV-E210K/L/S).
– International Samsung Galaxy Note II (GT-N7105).
– South Korean Samsung Galaxy Note II (SHV-E250S)
– Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II (SCH-i605).
– Most Galaxy S4 models.
– Most Galaxy Note 3 models (reported by users).
– Most Galaxy S5 models (reported by users).
It may also work on other devices, but such is not guaranteed.
The application *may* not work on the following devices:
– Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini.
– Sprint S3 and Note 2.
– Verizon S3 and Note 2.
– Any device older than the Samsung Galaxy S3 (Galaxy Note 1, Galaxy S2, …).
– New icon.
– Improved support for Note 4 and others.
– Add Note 3 Neo support.
– New Italian translation (thanks to Cri16228).