Freeze! v1.97 [Unlocked] download apk
Review: Is a lovely, material science based riddle diversion that will leave your head turning
+++ Winner of the “Outside the box Prize Europe 2013”- Award, Casual Games Association +++
»The twisty-turny material science delights on offer here are cleverer, darker, and a greater number of insidious than what’s on offer in your normal easygoing puzzler.” (pocketgamer.co.uk, survey)
»minimalistic yet shocking work of art … gameplay is fun, testing and perhaps a bit of goading … Score 4/5″ (148apps.com, audit)
»Score 91/100″ (AppBrain.com, survey)
»Spooky, Challenging Perfection – Score 10/10″ (tapscape.com, survey)
It was an eminent day for our unknown saint, at any rate until the minute when he was torn from his friends and family by a violently sharp catching snare.
Secured a confined cell on a planet far, far away, our legend could offer into gloom and forsake himself to his destiny. In any case, with your help he can overcome gravity, turn universes, and even – escape!
Tackling the pivoting, material science based riddles is simple – simply utilize your finger to consistently turn the cell in both headings around our saint. Obviously you likewise need to make astute utilization of the Freeze! catch, which can overcome gravity. Sound straightforward? It is – at first…
Solidify! offers totally new but then instantly natural amusement mechanics, delightfully miserable representation from the globally prestigious pop-up planner and artist Jonas Schenk, and an exceptionally evil soundtrack from noted Swiss electronic/stupor artist Karl Lukas.
Highlights of Freeze!
* the first world offers 25 one of a kind and exciting levels
* there are 10 free extra levels for assessment (legitimate conclusions welcome)
* extra universes can be purchased later as an in-application buy at a low cost.
* use instinctive touch screen control to turn our legend’s cell
* tackle lasers, destructive traps, and brutal rivals
* one of a kind style of delineation and montage just looks better than average
* sublime desolate soundtrack from stupor expert Karl Lukas
* bolsters Facebook and Twitter
• A little present: 5 New Bonus Levels, for nothing!
This amusement has no promotions