Necessities: 4.3+ | ROOT
Review: Control and adjust piece settings (wake motions, shading, sound, voltage, CPU, GPU and the sky is the limit from there)
EX Kernel Manager gives you aggregate control over your gadget. Wonderfully composed and improved for usability. Meets expectations with all pieces and gadgets. Completely perfect with ElementalX Kernels.
– Battery Monitor: Keep track of battery details, for example, screen on time and unmoving channel
– CPU Times: Show recurrence utilization and profound rest, sort by recurrence or use
– Update or Install ElementalX Kernel on Nexus 5, Nexus 6, Nexus 7 (2013), Nexus 9, HTC One m7, HTC One m8 and HTC One m9.
– Kernel Backup (on Nexus gadgets): spare and restore bit reinforcements
– CPU Settings: Max freq, min freq, senator, CPU support, hotplugging, warm control
– Voltage control (obliges piece support)
– Graphics Settings: Max freq, min freq, senator
– Color Control (obliges piece bolster): RGB controls, immersion, esteem, complexity and tint, spare and apply custom profiles.
– Gesture Options (on upheld gadgets): sweep2wake, doubletap2wake, sweep2sleep, haptic criticism, camera catch, wake timeout and that’s only the tip of the iceberg
– Sound Control (obliges piece support)
– Misc Settings: i/o scheduler, readahead, fsync, USB fastcharge, TCP clogging calculation, last piece log, attractive spread control and that’s just the beginning!
– fix hexacore mode apply on boot
– permit redesigning on Nexus 5 Cyanogenmod (yet recall, portion is not perfect with cyanogenmodcaf or other CAF based ROMs)
For new Material Design Light Theme, go to Settings->Theme
This application has no notices