Prerequisites: 4.3+ | ROOT
Diagram: Control and adjust bit settings (wake motions, shading, sound, voltage, CPU, GPU and then some)
The most finish and simple to utilize part control application.
EX Kernel Manager gives you aggregate control over your gadget. Perfectly outlined and advanced for usability. Lives up to expectations with all parts and gadgets. Completely good with ElementalX Kernels.
– Battery Monitor: Keep track of battery details, for example, screen on time and unmoving channel
– CPU Times: Show recurrence utilization and profound rest, sort by recurrence or use
– Update or Install ElementalX Kernel on Nexus 5, Nexus 6, Nexus 7 (2013), Nexus 9, HTC One m7, HTC One m8 and HTC One m9.
– Kernel Backup (on Nexus gadgets): spare and restore bit reinforcements
– CPU Settings: Max freq, min freq, representative, CPU support, hotplugging, warm control
– Voltage control (obliges bit support)
– Graphics Settings: Max freq, min freq, senator
– Color Control (obliges piece bolster): RGB controls, immersion, esteem, differentiation and tint, spare and apply custom profiles.
– Gesture Options (on upheld gadgets): sweep2wake, doubletap2wake, sweep2sleep, haptic input, camera catch, wake timeout and the sky is the limit from there
– Sound Control (obliges piece support)
– Misc Settings: i/o scheduler, readahead, fsync, USB fastcharge, TCP clogging calculation, last bit log, attractive spread control and that’s only the tip of the iceberg!
New Material Design Light Theme!
Go to Settings->Theme to change
– fix crash on Samsung telephones
– other minor bug fixes and UI enhancements
This application has no promotions