ESET Smart Security 9.0.375.0 (x86/x64) | 99.9 MB | 102.7 MB
Explore the great online with our all-in-one Internet security solution. With multiple layers of security features on top of ESET’s legendary NOD32 detection technology to protect against new and targeted malware. Now with Banking & Payment Protection to secure your personal and financial data.
Go explore the Internet, freely
Now you can enjoy banking and paying online, protected by all-new Banking & Payment Protection. It’s just one of the ways that ESET Smart Security keeps you safe online, every day, with all-in-one security including Antivirus, Anti-Theft, Personal Firewall – and much more.
Banking & Payment Protection
Shopping or making online payments? Use our secure browser – which encrypts your passwords and credit card data – to keep your money safe.
Suspect your laptop is missing in action? Track or locate it or contact the finder thanks to this handy feature.
Making a connection in a public Wi-Fi hotspot? Bring to bear our Personal Firewall and protect your personal information wherever you are.
List of Features:
– Personal Firewall
– Banking & Payment Protection
– Parental Control
– Exploit Blocker
– Advanced Memory Scanner
– Vulnerability Shield
– Botnet Protection
– Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP (Service pack 3), and Windows Home Server 2003, 2011.
Most Recent Changes in Smart Security 9:
– Added: Support for screen reader software (JAWS)
– Added: Support for Outlook 2016 (Antispam plugin)
– Added: License info about seat count
– Fixed: Issues with printing and performance when closing files
– Fixed: Issues with settings migration when upgrading from previous versions
– Other: Current modules fully compatible with Windows 10 Threshold 2 (v1511) are already included in the installer
1. Install ESET
2. Now Open ESET Main Screen And You See “i have a username and Password. what do i do? Clik On It
3. Now ESET License Convert Website Will Be Opened
4. Give Username & Password In The Box And Click On “Convert”
5. Copy Generated License Key And Paste To ESET License Activation Box