ePSXe for Android v1.9.35
Overview: ePSXe for Android is a Playstation emulator (PSX and PSOne).
It is a port of the famous ePSXe for PC. ePSXe provides very high compatibility (>99%), good speed, and accurate sound. It is designed for smartphones and tablets, (for 1-4 players) including a fun 2 players option with split screen mode. It includes virtual touchscreen pad support, hardware buttons mapping (Xperia Play, phones with keyboard or gamepad, external gamepads bluetooth or USB such as WiiMote, Sixaxis, Xbox 360, Moga, Ipega) and analog sticks. ePSXe supports OpenGL HD enhanced graphics thanks to the Peopsxgl Plugin, cheat codes as well as savestates and memcards compatibility with the PC version. ePSXe includes native support for ARM and Intel Atom X86. More info: http://epsxe.com/android/
IMPORTANT: ePSXe doesn’t include games, Games must be provided by user.
* Added a workaround for the Galaxy Note 5 and S6 Edge+ menu problem
* Added support to customize the Portrait Skin (supporting dual shock mode)
* Improved the error handling while scanning the device for games
* Fixed a freeze bug in the hw/sw threading mode
* Improved gamepad support/profiles (DS4, Red Samurai and others)
* Improved HLE bios support: Simcity 2000 and Dokapon
* Fixed AB in the opengl plugin (v11)
Support in firstname.lastname@example.org