Emsisoft Anti-Malware & Internet Security 188.8.131.5254 Final | 198/198 Mb
Emsisoft Anti-Malware is an Anti-Virus, Anti-Trojan, Anti-Spyware, Anti-Worm and Anti-Dialer all in one. Contains the awarded dual-scanner to scan and clean infected computers as well as a background guard which blocks new infections signature and behavior based. Includes surf protection, auto-updates, HiJackFree and Commandline Scanner. Emsisoft Internet Security Pack is a premium security package which represents the perfect alternative to classic Internet Security Suites. Antivirus, Anti-Malware and Firewall – all in one, but each included product is world class in its category.
The main reason for this is the eternal cat and mouse game played for decades between Malware programmers and the security industry. Normal security software is limited by the fact that it can only recognize Malware for which the manufacturer has already created a signature – assuming that the manufacture even has a copy of the Malware available for analysis.
• Comprehensive PC protection against viruses, trojans, spyware, adware, worms, bots, keyloggers and rootkits.
• 2 cleaning scanners in 1: Anti-Virus + Anti-Malware
• 3 guards against new infections: file guard, behavior blocker and surf protection
Clean infections: Anti-Malware + Anti-Virus!
• Not just any scanners, but a combination of two world class products – the Emsisoft Anti-Malware, and the Ikarus Anti-Virus engine. Latest tests approve that both are cutting edge in Malware detection.
• No doubling of the scan duration as would be the case with two separate scanning programs. Considerable performance improvement is possible thanks to the integration of the two engines on the lowest level.
• No double price – two top security products for the price of one.
3 Guards: file guard, behavior blocker and surf protection [NEW!]:
• Since version 5: The new, free configurable file guard compares all files that are downloaded or started with about 4 million patterns of known malicious software.
• Unlike conventional protection systems Emsisoft Anti-Malware does not only check files, but it also constantly monitors the behavior of all active programs and raises an alarm as soon as something suspicious happens.
• Typical ways of infection are disabled in advance. Websites that try to plant trojans or spyware or that offer deceptive contents are blocked by the surf protection.
• Signature updates at least 5 times per day, in combination with the zero-day protection of the behavior analysis this guarantees the best possible protection from new infections.
3 ways of Malware removal to clean every infection:
• When a Malware infection is detected, the scanner puts the found objects under quarantine or deletes them finally.
• Anti-Malware holds plenty of advanced options for experts to detect and delete Malware manually. For this purpose the integrated system analysis tool HiJackFree is included, and helps you to have all processes, services, auto-runs, open ports, browser plug-ins, LSPs and host entries under your control.
• For tough problems our helpful Malware experts are at your disposal for free. With their step-by-step advises, any infection, no matter how resistant it is, can be purged – guaranteed.
• Comprehensive protection from Viruses, Spyware and other Malware.
• Two combined ultra-fast scanners for cleaning
• Live behavior analysis of all active programs – against new dangers
• Surf protection which blocks access to known fraud and malware websites
Emsisoft Online Armor Firewall:
• Firewall to block unknown and suspect data transfers
• Program guard – allows only known good programs
• Anti-Keylogger – detects hidden logging of your keyboard input
• Banking mode for secure online banking
Whats New :
New: Customer support dialog.
Fixed: Occasional issue where behavior blocker alerted on a trusted program behavior.
Fixed: Occasional crashes related to: ‘List index out of bounds’, TUpdatesGUIHandler.LoadLocale’, ‘TUpdatesGUIHandler.LoadLocale’, ‘TRegistryProxy.CheckoutJournal’, ‘TSortedList.Destroy’.
Fixed: Occasional issue where the license dialog was blocked by a firewall alert in Emsisoft Internet Security.
Fixed: Issue where whitelist checkbox states were not stored.
Fixed: Occasional issue where the state of the setting ‘Enable real-time protection at startup’ was not saved correctly.
Fixed: Issue where the updater stuck in ‘Initializing’ phase.
Fixed: Crash during application of a firewall rules template for Emsisoft Internet Security.
Improved: IPv6 firewall rules processing for Emsisoft Internet Security.
Improved: Quarantine list processing optimization.
Improved: Export/import of scheduled scans settings as separate option.
Improved: Permissions for behavior blocker grid context menu and permissions screen.
Improved: Behavior Blocker list: context menu: quarantine program: tries to kill the process before quarantining.
Improved: Scan behavior during reload of signatures.
Improved: Focus set on most recent log records.