Dropbox v18.104.22.168 Final
Requirements: Varies with device
Overview: Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere.
Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere. After you install Dropbox on your computer, any file you save to your Dropbox will automatically save to all your computers, your Android device, and even the Dropbox website! With the Dropbox app, you can take everything that matters to you on the go.
Read your docs or flip through your albums when you’re out and about. Save photos or videos to your Dropbox and share them with friends in just a couple taps. Even if you accidentally leave your Android in a taxi, your stuff is always safe on Dropbox.
• Always have your stuff with you, no matter where you are.
• Save photos and videos to your Dropbox.
• Share your photos and docs with family and friends.
• Save email attachments straight to your Dropbox.
• Easily edit docs in your Dropbox.
New in 3.0.2
– Add an account photo to personalize your Dropbox.
– Save web shortcuts directly to your Dropbox.
– Fixes to improve connection issues and performance.
New in 3.0.1
– Add comments to your files; @mention others to easily share and collaborate.
– Preview animated GIFs directly in the app.
– Bug fixes and performance improvements.